5.04.2011

the abc's of ella moi!

So, I'm kinda *finally* getting to this little tag. It took me awhile. But anyway, enjoy the ABC's of ella moi! (boy am I curious to see what that would translate to)
Age: 14 and 5 months...ugh EVERYONE'S OLDER THAN ME!!!
Bed size: Full. Every bed in my house is full, excluding the fact my parent's bed is king. Lucky them...
Chore you hate:  ALL OF THEM!!
Dogs:  None. I have a sister. She came before I could get a dog :P
Essential start of your day: Looking at the sun reflecting off of my yellow bedroom walls and trying to estimate the time, checking the time of my alarm clock and saying "CURSE YOU, DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!!"
Favorite color: Yellow, gray, purple, pink, silver, emerald green, Peter Pevensie's eyes blue :P

Gold or silver: Both!
Height: 5'10 I think. 5'9 1/2 to be safe.
Instruments I play (or have played): I have a guitar (which is on the verge of breaking thanks to my sister) but I don't know how to play it, but I play the piano. 
Job title: Musical Composer, novelist, aspiring photographer, real estate investor, baker, I don't know...Jack of All Trades??
Kids: I already have their names planned out. But no, I don't have any ;)
Live: The Bi-Polar State. Lol, just kidding, the Lone Star State. But if we could change it, I'd go for Bi-Polar!!!
Mom's name: Jeri. She's Clair Huxtable's twin.
Nickname: Jocee. Everyone I know calls me "Jocee" at some point in time. Joce, Lizzy, Sandra, and others that my mom made up of which I refuse to make public.
Pet peeve: People clawing their fingernails up and down a chalkboard, my sister trying to purposely get me in trouble.
Quote from a movie:

Edmund: You're welcome.
Peter: I had it sorted!
Susan: What was it this time?
Peter: he bumped me.
Lucy: So you hit him?!
Peter: No. After he bumped me, they tried to make me apologize. That's when I hit him. 
Right or left handed: Left handed. I'm special *cheeky smile*
Siblings: my younger sister Joy, and my older brother Ernest (he's like Theo Huxtable, except he's had NO girlfriends)
Time you wake up: Trying for 7am, but usually at 7:30am and 8:30am
Underwear: I wear it, so.....
 Vegetables you dislike: Brussel Sprouts. But I'm not forced to eat them. HA!
What makes you run late:  MY MOM. And she knows it, too. 
X-rays you've had done: I have one of my spine, I think. Yeah, I think that's it. Oh! And I think the dentist.
Yummy food you make: CUPCAKES!!!!! (duh)
Zoo animal: Aslan! That's right, that lion!!
I tag anyone who wants to be tagged! (if you can count this as a tag)
P.S. I have this writing idea that I *really* wanna tell you about. Should I? Maybe I will later on today :)) AND, this is my 199th post!! So on my 200th I'll be ending my cupcake photo challenge and I'll be beginning a new one. So, get ready :))

8 comments :

  1. Haha! *Like* I might tag myself...but I might take the uhm...underwear...question out. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might have to do this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are hilarious jocee! love this tag. the underwear answer was so great! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did the tag on my blog! care to have a look?
    http://jjyourstruly.blogspot.com/2011/05/abcs-of-ella-moi.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, yes i do live in england! but, i don't have an english accent (though I can do it); i'm a true blue kiwi from new zealand mate! so i have a nz accent. but my mum, dad, and bro have english accents!
    i didn't quite see kate middleton though...lol
    i'll get round to sending Will to America--soon, jocee, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, the nails on chalkboard made me shiver...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun tag! I liked the part where you said one of your fave colours were Peter Pevensie's eyes blue! haha. Congrats on your almost 200th post, and curious about what your cool writing idea is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so with you on daylight savings. I refuse to turn my clock back a whole hour. I do ten minutes a week for the six weeks after daylight savings so I am weaned into it. Only problem: I still have to get up on time. Bummer. :)

    Blessings,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...