5.19.2011

beautiful people {part 3}

Wow. Time just flies, doesn't it? Well, it's that time again, time for beautiful people!! I'm having such a hard time deciding who I should do this for. I think I'll do it for both. Yes, I think I will.

First, I'll be doing my main character in my Narnia fanfiction: Charlotte. (he's a visual for y'all)
1. What type of laugh does he/she have? It's not high pitched, but then again, it's not deep either. It's somewhere in between. It's very hearty, but in a way that makes you tell it's a girl laughing. It's kind of hard to explain, she'd have to do it for you ;)
2. Who is his/her best friend? Charlotte has many best friends. Lucy, Ripple, Naramay, *of course* Peter, and Aslan. Her mother was her best friend, but she began to slip away into matters that she wouldn't tell anyone about. 
3. What is his/her family like? Well, her mother is very organized, and very frail in the physical sense of the word. He father is strong, and courageous, and he eventually went off to fight in the war. They all love each other very much. 
4. Is he/she a Christian, or will he/she eventually find Jesus? In this case, they are in Narnia and in the Voyage of the Dawn Treader Aslan said "In your world, I am known by another name." So, yes. She is a Christian, both in Narnia and at home. It's hard for her to believe sometimes, but she does. 
5. Does he/she believe in fairies? Yes, she does. After all, after finding Narnia, anything is possible, right?
6. Does he/she like hedgehogs? That's a good question. She hasn't really had an encounter with one yet, but maybe she will soon. 
7. Favorite kind of weather? She likes the days where there's not a cloud in the sky, and a slight breeze is blowing, that way it is guaranteed there will be a beautiful sunset. 
8. Does he/she have a good sense of humor? If so what kind? (Slapstick, wit, sarcasm, etc.?) At times yes. But, she mostly leaves that job to Edmund. Oh yes, Edmund is good at those things. 
9. How did he/she do in school, or any kind of education they might have had. In England, she was a straight A student. No question about it. In Narnia, there wasn't much formal education, except for the tutorials on how to be a good queen. She did fairly well at those, she learns fast. 
10. Any strange hobbies? At times, Charlotte will tidy things up absentmindedly. If she has nothing to do, then that's what she'll do. She doesn't want to seem lazy. Especially not to the foreign guests, or the Lords of the Council. 
It's Hayden's turn!! I'm sorry, but I really had to do both characters for this edition. I just couldn't help it. I'm a proud mama right here ;) He's from my story "Camper 0198" Here's a visual of Hayden:
Yes, it's ironic, isn't it? For me to create a character named Hayden...and for Hayden to actually look like Hayden Christensen. I'm sorry for being in love with Darth Vader, but seriously. I just couldn't help myself.
1. What type of laugh does he/she have? To be honest, he doesn't really laugh that much, but on that *extremely* rare occasion when he does, it's kind of a snicker, but it's also kind of deep.
2. Who is his/her best friend? Until he got to know Sonya, he didn't have any friends.
3. What is his/her family like? His parents barely pay any attention to him. They're always caught up in their own lives. Hayden's also an only child.
4. Is he/she a Christian, or will he/she eventually find Jesus? No, he's not a Christian right now, but eventually, I think he will become one.
5. Does he/she believe in fairies? Absolutely not. Nope.
6. Does he/she like hedgehogs? Like I said with Charlotte, he hasn't really had an encounter with one, but if he did, I'm sure they'd probably become the best of friends.
7. Favorite kind of weather? Rain. He can't stand sunshine. He loves the rain, thunder and lighting, because it erases all tracks of a person coming by, or leaving. (he sneeks out of the house alot) It's kind of like a blizzard; the footprints are eventually overpowered by another layer of snow.
8. Does he/she have a good sense of humor? If so what kind? (Slapstick, wit, sarcasm, etc.?) Not on purpose, but he has a great deal of sarcasm in his vocabulary.
9. How did he/she do in school, or any kind of education they might have had. Not well at all. I suppose you could say he's your typical teenager. He doesn't get good grades, he listens to metal, and punk rock music, he has an earring, he hangs out with the wrong type of people, and he attempted to do drugs. But, he's actually very different. Very, very different.
10. Any strange hobbies? He goes back in time. You don't believe me? Read the book when it's published. 
So, did you like it? I hope you liked it. I liked it. By the way, this technically doesn't count as my post for the day. Weird, right? No, not really. I still have another post ;) And an AWESOME dream I have to tell you guys about. But for now, I'm going to imagine I can speak Italian :)

2 comments :

  1. Wow wow wow! I wanna read BOTH books once they're finished. I bet you're prolly a much better writer than me. I have been struggling for months with the story I'm writing, called "A New Song". Its about a girl, her older brother, and his best friend, who start a southern gospel singing group, and so enter into the Iowa State Fair to compete..... then something horrible happens... and ya. :)

    I have started the beginning part over like prolly twenty times - no joke!!! Maybe you could do a writing post, like give out tips, or something!??!?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Charlotte sounds great, and I love Narnia so it's even better. :) And Hayden sounds interesting... Time travel, eh? Exciting! ;)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...