5.15.2011

between two pages

Thank you to Megan for giving me this post idea, and I'm glad I *finally* got around to doing it. 
I have alot of best friends. I have alot of friends in general. And I have you guys. You guys know alot about me. In fact, you know more about me than alot of the people I know personally. But the thing is, you don't know everything about me.
You've been seeing a part of the story called my life, and alot of it is blurred out because sometimes I'm afraid that maybe I'm too boring, and maybe no one will read what I have to say. 
Like Megan said, it's like you're looking at a window splattered with raindrops. 
The subject is blurred because it doesn't seem interesting enough to catch someone's eye. It's kind of like my life. You know alot about me, but in my life's book, if you just look between two pages, you'll find a whole new story. It's like the wardrobe is between the two pages, and the other story is Narnia. 
Like you've stepped into another world, that you didn't know was there.
This summer I plan to tell you alot more about me. My goals in life, and the many stories I'm writing (of which I need help with, so if you're a writer, please, help me!!), and I can't wait until we journey in between two pages.
I'm off to make these:
Wish me luck. Because I am about to step into utter paradise. Although I'm pretty sure this won't compare to the world's biggest cupcake. 

5 comments :

  1. cool post jocee! can't wait for the summer hols!
    just jump into writing girl, and have fun with it. try and follow some writing rules, but otherwise, just write what you know about and what you love!
    ;-)
    i'm really going to get myself writing more this summer, and keep on writing more of my regency novel. keep on writing darl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Megan's post not too long ago. I agree, her window analogy is great! Awesome post Jocee, excited to learn more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, can't wait! I really look forward to learning more about you, becuz your blog is my most favorite EVER. I read every single one of your posts... and they are all crazy awesome!!!

    I love you,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum...Can you send me some of your cupcakes?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, Jocee. Can't wait to learn more about you! Btw, love that giant cupcake. :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...