5.13.2011

BLOGGER'S BACK!!!! *dance party*

Come to think of it, if I do this dance party I might get whiplash again *stops music*.
So, you're probably going to ask what I did while blogger was down. Now, I know you didn't ask, but I'm going to tell you anyway:
  • died. several times.
  • played around on Tumblr.
  • did some Algebra 1 (I hate math. They even have a techy word for it. We just abbreviated it so we wouldn't have to use more air than necessary. Can I get an amen?)
  • *attempted to* play around on Polyvore
  • hearted like 100 things on WeHeartIt.
  • played the piano
  • got frustrated because all the names I considered for my book characters don't have the right meaning. (darn.)
  • played around on Tumblr again.
  • *attempted to* take some photos, but my sister was interuppting me. 
  • *replay list, over, and over, and over again*
Yes, yes, that's what I did.
This post was originally going to be a story about my sister's ponytails, but we have to take pictures of them to make it complete. AND SHE JUST. WON'T. STAND. STILL.
So, for the remainder of this post I'm going to make you drool. Guess how. Oh. Yes. 
All right, that's it. I'm going to make cupcakes now.
Byee!

6 comments :

  1. I basically just walked around, numb from blog withdrawl. I did read alot though. And make wallpapers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lost. Seriously. It's sad how dependent we are on blogs... Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I freaked when "the servers were not connected".. I checked at least 20 times to see if it was back up. I am glad you know my pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No William pictures????? *sad sad sad face*

    Ohmygoodness, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE playing around on Tumblr! Tumblr's my new best friend for Narnia pictures!!!!! I LOVE surfing Tumblrs... its a blast! Yup.

    What I did while Blogger was down:
    -went to my BFF's piano recital
    -searched 'Selena Gomez and Jake T. Austin' pix. :)
    -worked on interviews for my characters in my story
    -and.... waited impatiently for Blogger to come back to us!!!!!! :D

    Love ya,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  5. i remember that time...that awful, horrible time...i think my floor is still recovering from all the pacing i did...and my computer from all the shaking i couldn't seem to stop myself from doing to it. poor thing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate you. You know that? Actually, I love you...
    If you send me a cupcake.
    ;)
    p.s.
    I'm not stalking your blog...
    >.>

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...