5.19.2011

come with me...and we'll be...

song stuck in my head: "pure imagination" cover by the Glee Cast
I am now convinced. I was born in the wrong world. In the wrong galaxy. In the wrong universe. With the imagination we were given, we can conjure up anything. I mean, anything. No seriously, anything. 

You know how people say "the sky is the limit?" Well, guess what? With me, the sky is not the limit. There are so many things beyond the sky! The atmosphere, outer space, the galaxies, Star Wars, and maybe even other universes. So no, the sky is not the limit. And besides, if it was, you know how many things would be impossible? Flight to space, for one thing. But, with imagination, there is no limit. You just have to believe. 
Six impossible things before breakfast...
I'm going to pretend I'm at IHOP, because IHOP serves breakfast all day long, so technically it's before breakfast....hmm....six impossible things...
  1. I can fly. 
  2. There's a world beyond a wardrobe called "Narnia".
  3. There's a cupcake the size of Texas, and I'm going to take a big bite out of it. 
  4. Me and William Moseley will have a fantastical love saga! (I wish)
  5. There's a woman with a heart shaped head who likes warm pigs under her feet.
  6. I can finish what I started.
Yep, six impossible things. I can think of more, later.
What are six impossible things for you? I'd love to find out what they are. 
All I can say is, with imagination, you can do anything. So, I'm going to go to Narnia, and have a tea party with Lucy and Mr. Tumnus, and walk on the beach hand-in-hand with Peter (he's MINE, by the way). Oh, and one last thing:
Yes, I was made in another world.
(p.s. would any of you be interested in doing a guest post for my 100 follower blog party?)

9 comments :

  1. I SOBBED in that scene. When I saw the whole Charlie and the Chocolate Factory set up, I just lost it. And then the song and Sue crying made it worse.
    But it was a beautiful song!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I can fly.
    2. Neverland is a real place.
    3. There are 14 days in a week and 7-day weekends...
    4. I can time travel.
    5. Everyone was nice to everybody else.
    6. I can step into books and go on adventures with the characters.
    Jocee, you've inspired me to write a post on this! :) I'll do it soon...
    <3 MaryRachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I love it Jocee!

    Hmm, six things?

    I WILL meet Luke
    I WILL meet Leia
    I WILL meet Chewie
    I WILL meet Han
    I WILL meet C3PO
    I WILL meet R2-D2

    There. Impossible! LOL

    Also, I made you a award at my blog, you can come pick it up. I hope you like it. :D

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post jocee!

    1. I was born in the 1980's.
    2. I was born in the Regency era.
    3. I actually finished writing a book. Ha.
    4. Richard Armitage and Paul McGann are at least 20-30 years younger than what they are now. sigh.
    5. It's 30 degrees (Celsius) outside.
    6. I have a million dollars in my pocket!

    Ah. Got those of my chest now. Can't wait for the 100 followers blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!
    I love that quote, it's so inspiring. Thanks for sharing. Here are my six impossible things:

    1. People will start being nice to each other most of the time not matter what.

    2. I would have the power to live in any book I want to.

    3. Televisions only showed programs from which people could benefit.

    4. I was capable to paint my right hand with nail polish (lefty here)

    5. I'll get a lead role in the Christmas dance performance this year. (That's pretty much impossible, I don't think I'm strong enough)

    6. Everyone in the world would know who God is (well, maybe that's not impossible)

    That was fun!!

    I'd like to do a guest post, if that'd be alright with you. If you want to contact me about anything you can email travellingstories@gmail.com

    Thanks!
    iGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've inspired me to write a post inspired by this one! <3 You're brilliant and beautiful!(Kinda wrote something similar last night...but not the six things one: http://dramaticelegance.blogspot.com/2011/05/neverland.html )You know that you and I seem to go on the same wavelength mentally! =P

    Also, the scene in GLEE had me SOBBING!!!! SUCH a brilliant show! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my all time fave quote -ever! I'm thinking about reading "The Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis cuz my Dad has it. :)

    Anyhoo, six things:

    1. I can fly.

    2. I'm going to Narnia today.

    3. I am best friends with Georgie Henley

    4. I am British.


    And that's all I can think of. Wow, I stink at this!!! Haha

    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://dramaticelegance.blogspot.com/2011/05/etrangeres-foreigner.html

    There's the link to the one written in the vein of this blog. And I would LOVE to do a guest post, by the way...if you'll have me. =)

    Love you, beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and I just realized that I had forgotten to give you any credit in that previous post! This has been remedied! <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...