5.20.2011

forgive me, i'm going to have to be cliche...

And be all girly and squiggly and squee-y about the dream I had last night. What was it about? Well, as you know, I just saw "Thor" a few days ago, and I went simply fangirly over it!! It was just so good...wow....and...yeah...wow. So what happened? Well, dearheart, I'll tell you:

Thor, Jane, Darcy and I found this AWESOME vintage store in Asgard, and it had ALOT of awesome lace...
We kinda went crazy...("kinda" being the understatement) and afterwards we found this beautiful meadow, and we picked strawberries, and this special fruit that's made only in Asgard...
And Thor ate alot of food....Darcy put it on Facebook...
"This is going on Facebook. Smile!"
And all was said and done, it was time to go, and Thor gave Jane and Darcy hugs...and then he came over to me and gave me a one arm hug, and I put my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek. You should probably know that I'd NEVER do that in real life. 
And then he asked me to stay....
(pretending that's me...)
Forgive me, I'm going to have to be cliche....
*GASPS/SIGHS, SWOONS/FAINTS, DIES* In all caps. Oh, yes.

10 comments :

  1. Peter/William will be jealous! lol. :)
    Cute post

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but Thor's ugly. No offense!!! Hahaha

    Hey, you haven't posted Will pix in a long time! What's up with that???? :(

    Love ya,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha--too funny! I kinda think I need to see "Thor" now. And by the way, I love, love, love your header. Completely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, aren't dreams awesome. I haven't seen Thor yet but I want to, it looks fun. One of my favorite dreams ever involved me solving a mystery with my 3 favorite tv show amateur detectives Castle, and Shawn and Gus from Psych.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen the movie, so I don't really know who those people are, but it sounds like a really awesome dream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha that is too funny that you dreamed that! Can we say "random"? I loooove dreaming things like that...until I wake up and realize that it wasn't real and I'm all so sad and like, "Um, really?" ^_^

    And in reply to your comment:

    We are TOTALLY going to be on red carpet together. And yep - I am going to have a stage name (er...Hollywood "secret identity" name) and it shall be Jen Summers. Just sayin'. What is your stage name going to be? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh!! I love Thor!!! awesome movie :)

    much love♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh you wonderfully-attractive-man-who-plays-thor. why must you be so much older than me? (and famous at that?)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...