5.21.2011

good news + bad news

The good news is....

I SURVIVED DAY ONE OF THE SWIM MEET!!!!!
Now all I have to do is survive tomorrow's two events...
And here's the bad news:
My dad's leaving on a business trip for like two weeks (or more) AND HE'S TAKING THE CAMERA WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckily for me, I got some *cute* shots of Joy's *ADORABLE* friends, so those should be up tomorrow. But those will be the last pictures for awhile....meaning...*sniff sniff* I won't be able to enter any photo challenges for awhile. So, I feel very sorry because while all of you have fun doing challenges and such, I'll be crying in a corner.....cameraless.....it's a goshbubble, isn't it?
Yep, so that's pretty much all there is to it! Nighty night, dearhearts :))
P.S. Today at the meet, I saw this lady with *not one* but TWO cameras on each shoulder. One was an Olympus, and the other was a Canon. And let me just say, those lenses were so huge I bet they were longer than my arm! And my arm is pretty long!!
Here's something to drool over before I go:
And:
*GASPS/SIGHS, SWOONS/FAINTS, DIES*
My aunt says I fangirl over William Moseley too much *awkward pause*
Okay! Nighty night, now :))

3 comments :

  1. Yum, that cupcake looks really good.

    I hope the swim meet goes well, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No such thing as too much fangirl. Especially over dear William. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get so hungry every time I read your posts! This can't be good for my waist line! Of course, I shouldn't say anything... My waist is 28in without me doing too much to keep it that way. I walk, watch how much I eat, I run (when I have good shoes) and work out from time to time. I don't swim **sob** You lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...