5.05.2011

have you realized...

  1. It's my 200th post.
  2. I started this blog nearly four-ish months ago.
  3. I've been fangirling WAY too much lately.
  4. I've been a terrible cupcake lover for barely posting ANY cupcake photos.
  5. I have 75 lovely-happy followers.
  6. I announced my cupcake photo challenge on March 12th, 2011, and it's JUST NOW ending.
  7. Yesterday was National Star Wars day, and Audrey Hepburn's birthday.
  8. I need to stop writing things that I'm sure you obviously realized...
Okay, onto the first order of business!! To announce the winners for "The Cupcake Affair" photo challenge. Thank you so much to all who entered, especially since it was my first photo challenge. 
So, the winner is.....
Shelley at Being Shelley!! Congrats! This was her cupcake photo:
Second place goes to:
Riah at The Surprise at the End! I loved this photo:
Third place goes to:
Emma Marx at the Redheaded Penguinator of Awesomeness! (great name, Emma :P)
Congrats to all the winners!!
And thank you to everyone who entered. Here are the winner's buttons!!







Congrats, everyone!! And now, in honor of my 200th post, I'm hosting a NEW photo challenge!! It really isn't all that formal, as far as deadlines, but, it is MUCH simpler than the last theme.
The theme is...dundundundundund:


Simple enough! The only rules are:
  1. You must have taken the picture.
  2. Only one picture per person.
  3. Have fun!! 
Link up!


Have fun!!
I'm now off to packing. The family and I are going out of town to celebrate my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. FIFTIETH!! That's a long time to look at someone. Can I get an amen? Amen.
More details to come :))

8 comments :

  1. Wow, you've only been blogging for 4 month and you have 75 followers!! Cool! Happy 200th post!!!

    :) iGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 200th post!
    i can't believe that you have been blogging for only 4 months and you have 75 followers either.
    you have an amen from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 200th post!! That's so awesome!

    And I *think* I entered my link correctly for the photo challenge... it's not coming up, but it should soon I think. haha, can you tell I'm a little new at all this?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen...just incase you really wanted one.
    And congratulations on 75 followers!! :)

    Bethany. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelley's picture is amazing! As are the others ;) And yay for 75 followers!! That's awesome! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, I can't believe I won! Thanks Jocee! I'll be taking some more photos for the new contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jocee, I was just wondering, when does this contest end?

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...