5.16.2011

hey! hey you! yeah, YOU! i love you.

So, I'd like to thank EVERY SINGLE PERSON who's looked at this blog, followed this blog, voted on a poll on this blog, commented on this blog, and has especially inspired me to keep going.
It's been a wonderful just-about-four-or-five-months here on Blogger, and I now have 85 followers.

85??1?!!!!?!!!!?!??! That's INSANE!! Thank you oh so lovely-happiness much :))
So, I thought, that you should know, when I hit 100, I'm going to have this insanely awesome blog party. And I want all of YOU to join!!
It will be filled with photo challenges, tags, stories, fangirling, cupcakes and just about everything you can think of that would make a blog party a blog party (and MAYBE there will be some guest posts!!) 
BUT this won't happen until I get 100 followers...so...until then, I know you cannot resist:
And this:
And this:
Forgive me for being in love with a superhero, but...when a guy in shiny armor kisses a woman's hand...I just fall to pieces.
See, that's a gentleman right there.

9 comments :

  1. Whoaa...ohmygoshbubbles...Ani with suspenders!!!! Soo gorgeous! *swoons* lol...I hope you reach 100 soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jocee,

    YAY!!!! :) You know, the only reason why you have SO many followers and SO many comments is becuase you are SO creative and happy and cheerful....and because you're pretty insanely awesome!! :) That sounded a little weird, but I do wish I was as creative as you are! :)

    Bethany. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with Thor! And I am sooo excited about your blog party! That's crazy that you have 85 followers! I've been blogging the same amount of time and I have seven! Girl you got SKILLZ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JOCEE YOU ARE AWESOME.

    Just thought I'd tell you the reason why you have so many followers. :D

    I had a dream last night that I left you a super huge long comment and then I accidentally closed the internet down. Woops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, that's exciting! I love your blog, Jocee. As I've said before, it definitely brings me joy; as do you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love you too! lol your blog is super, awesome, funny, sweet, fun and just plain gorgeous. just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Dying to see Thor -- heard it was pretty good. And girl -- the cupcakes on your blog look delish! Makes me want to find a gluten-free recipe and go make some!

    Have a lovely day!
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...