5.10.2011

i guess it is kinda remarkable....

For me to get 81 followers in nearly 4 months...(81!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!)
For me to find more than one person who loves Narnia and Peter Pevensie/William Moseley just as much as me. (except I'm married to him.)
For me to find people who love Star Wars WAY MORE than me....
To see I have a sudden love for photography...
To see how many people have drooled looking at cupcake pictures.....
To see how many new friends I've made since I started this journey....
And I want you to know I love each and every one of you.
Yeah. I guess it is kinda remarkable....
P.S. My photo challenge ends tomorrow!! Hurry and link up! You can enter here.

6 comments :

  1. I just joined your followers!
    Totally love Narnia too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :D You're almost caught up with me.....THIS IS WAR. Jk....sort of. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love your too Jocee!! Your blog is amazing and so much fun to read:) And thanks for following me in return.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me as 82, I just don't have a Google account. :)

    I would be one of those Star Wars people you were talking about..... :D

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am one of those SW people! Consider us the same, except the love for Narnia and SW are reversed--my love for SW is greater than it is for Narnia. And Anakin Skywalker is *my* husband. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovelovelove!!! You're awesome girl!!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...