5.06.2011

i know, i know.

I know I should be posting these pictures on my photography blog....
(it's a lemon and poppyseed scone with this AMAZING icing. i ate them in a heartbeat. soo good)





I know it's not likely for me and William Moseley to fall in love and get married. (but I WILL! I just said it's not LIKELY)
I know I haven't been the best cupcake lover...
I know I haven't had good progress on the books lately....(or my letter to Lauren...sorry about that...*ashamed face*)
I know I'm been daydreaming alot lately....
I know thinking about my first kiss is silly....
And last but not least:
I know I'm being the best me I can me. 
(this isn't me, OBVIOUSLY, but she's really, really cute)
I also know I have to pick up my grandma from the airport! Toodles!
(I deleted my signature on accident. Oh well.)


5 comments :

  1. It's not silly to dream about your first kiss...I do it sometimes too!:) This is an awesome post...and those scones look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, awesome photography and pictures Jocee! :) And thanks for being a regular commenter on my blog! I really appreciate them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Those pictures you took are beautiful!! And pffft don't worry about me, I'm being a major slacker on everything right about now :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reaching into that picture, and I'm stealing your scone. Goodness, it looks scrumptious!!!!! :D

    I'm saving my first ever kiss for my wedding day... and of course the rest of me, too!!!

    Those flowers are so pretty!

    Gotta go!
    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...