5.20.2011

i'm to lazy to think of a post title. bummer, isn't it?

So as I'm sitting here, watching Wind At My Back, eating FIVE CHEESE macaroni & cheese (the ULTIMATE comfort food) waiting for the world to end, I can't help but think:

  • Of all the people who go to school on Monday and realize the world didn't end so they have to take finals...
  • Of all the people who will feel so stupid...
  • Of the guy who made up this whole "the world's gonna end on such-and- such date" thing. 
  • Of the guy being excited because there's still October 21st, and December 21st of next year...(oh sure, yeah, the world's gonna end tomorrow, then Oct. 21st, then 2012. It's not like the world is a cat! It doesn't have nine lives)
  • Of all the people who haven't had this macaroni and cheese....(OMG IT'S SO GOOD)
  • Of all the people who will be kissing William Moseley goodbye, thinking they'll never get to have him..(HA! Now he'll be MINE!)
  • Of the many couples who are rushing to get married tonight...
  • And of myself...who's going to laugh hysterically when Sunday hits.
By the way:
Don't even think about arguing with me. 

2 comments :

  1. Haha "The world's not a cat"! I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would do that? Aw, you are such a sweetheart!! I would love that so much! =)

    SO yay! Now we are following one another all over the place...wait...=P

    <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...