5.21.2011

i'm trying to get my mind off things...so i'm going to blog.

Well, I'm going to do my daybook, to be exact. So, here I go!!

hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket

Date... May 21st, 2011
Starting time... 11:43am
Mood... anxious, hungry
Outside my window... Uhh..the driveway LOL
I'm thinking... How did they make the titles and stuff for the 1930's movies if they had no computers? I'll google it :)
I'm currently reading... I forgot what it's called, but it's really good!
I'm listening to... The cheesy cartoon music blasting from the TV
I'm wearing... My old summer league swim team shirt and white capri's. 
I'm looking forward to... The day being OVER. My 200 free swim race to be OVER. 
I'm hoping... I won't die today. 
Yesterday, I... Did something really cool and totally forgot what it was...bummer. 
I'm hungry for... Turkey sandwich, chips, and a dill pickle. But we're out of pickles..goshbubbles!!
The song stuck inside my head is... This cartoon jig. It's driving me insane, but hey! Atleast it's not Justin Bieber. 
I love... "Imagine" by John Lennon
I loathe... The 200 freestyle. 
This week, my goal is... To live. 
Did I meet last week's goal?... I don't know...I don't think I had one...
Ending time... 11:46am
So, today, my sister Joy had her first swim meet of the season!! She was really good. And she has some ADORABLE friends. They are just so cute...*sigh*. I was named photographer for the family....it was so much fun. But unfortunately, the pictures aren't on this computer, and I can't get on the other computer right now, so you'll get to see those later.
But for now: NINETY ONE FOLLOWERS!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!
I have a swim meet in an hour and a half, so I will talk to you later :))

4 comments :

  1. Haha! I don't like old cartoons at all!

    Good luck on the swimming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! You make me laugh you are sooo cute! So I was wondering when your photo challenge ended?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Jocee!! :)
    You can do it, hopefully you won't die.
    And you have to tell us how the swim race went! And how Joy's swim meet went, too...:)

    Bethany. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're not the only one who detests 200 freestyle. My best events were the 50 free, 100 free, and 50 back. What are your best events and current swimming times?

    And I can relate to the angry coach at 5:30 in the morning thing. I was a competitive swimmer, and we had to peel out of bed at exactly the same time. coach was sometimes...well, let's just say he wasn't all bubbly and indulgent. :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...