5.11.2011

photo challenge: {simple} winners!!

So, last week for my 200th post I announced a photo challenge and the theme was "simple" and 14 people entered. 14!! That's the most I've had so far!! Thank you to everyone who entered, and BELIEVE ME, it was HARD trying to figure out finalists. So, the five finalists are (in random order):
1. Mary Rachel @ What iSay
2. Destiny @ God's Teenage Photographer
3. Kate @ Little Somethings
4. Julia @ Through the Looking Glass
5. nzkiwigirl @ Yours Truly
I wish they could all win. I really do. You have no idea how hard it was for me to figure out whose pictures I liked best. Seriously. I could die. Okay. Here are the three winners for this photo challenge!!!
3rd place:
Julia @ Through the Looking Glass!! Congrats, girlie :))
2nd place:
Destiny @ God's Teenage Photographer!! I love the texture in this photo. Congrats, Destiny ;)
and 1st place goes to.....
Kate @ Little Somethings!! I adored this photo from the start. It's just so beautiful. The colors are spectacular. 
Congrats to the winners!! Here are the buttons:






At a later date (or maybe later today) I'll be announcing a new photo challenge! You want details? Not telling ;)

6 comments :

  1. oooh! so happy to be a finalist! congrats to the winner of 1st place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm glad I placed 2nd! Thank for hosting this awesome photo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My camera is up and ready for your next photo challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. those were lovely photos! congrats to the winners!!!

    xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEA WINNERS!!!!! :)

    Bethany. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job winners! I can't wait for the next one! I was wondering if you could send me a good cupcake recipe, since you are the Cupcake Queen!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...