5.25.2011

photo challenge: {world of color} finalists and winners!!

Wow. That's just....wow. I have to say, I had the HARDEST time picking the finalists. You guy's pictures are just too great! But now, without further ado, I present to you the five finalists (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
1. Kelsey @ The Flip-Flop Farmgirl
I love this picture. Scrabble pieces get me everytime ;)
2. Shelley @ Being Shelley 

There's just something about this one...I couldn't resist it!!
3. Carol & Van (Or one of them, since I'm not sure which one) @ Light Trigger
To be honest I have no idea what this is, but it just jumped out to me and I fell in love. Plus: THERE'S BOKEH IN THE BACKGROUND!!!
Skittles = epic. Duh!
5. Mary Catherine @ Glittering Compositions
Cupcakes. Close up of cupcakes. Close up of cupcakes, icing, and sprinkles. OH YES.
And now for our winners!!!
3rd place goes to:
Mary Catherine @ Glittering Compositions!!
Here's your button:


2nd place goes to:
Kelsey @ the Flip-Flip Farmgirl!!
Here's your button:


And 1st place goes to...*drumroll*
Carol (or) Van (or both) @ Light Trigger!!
Here's your button:


Congrats to the finalists and winners!! Here are some honorable mentions:
Jamie Joyce @ Through Two Blue Eyes:
Destiny @ God's Teenage Photographer:
And to everyone who entered :))
Before I go, I want to say that I'm FOUR  THREE TWO followers away from 100!! Yay!!! (everytime I refresh my page I have a new follower. I <3 you guys :D) And I have one two definite guest posts for my blog party! I need to email alot more of you guys ;)
P.S. I have this post that I will try to do later today..I hope you'll like it :))

9 comments :

  1. I love them all! I don't know how you chose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second wow! I was sooooo excited when I saw that. :)
    Congrats to the winner! Her's is fantastic. :)

    have a wonderful day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are STUNNING photographs! I could NEVER have chosen just one! The button designs are amazing too! You really have a talent for design!

    Congrats to the winner! <3

    Love ya, chickie boom!
    ~Rachel
    http://dramaticelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! The scrabble one won my heart too! :)

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first place picture is actually yarn! (Take it from an obsessive knitter. I should know.) So it's my favorite too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!! Everyone's photos were terrific!!
    --Love MCat
    {glitteringcompositions.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just so many great photographers out there! Thanks for picking me as a finalist Jocee! Congrats to the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALL such beautiful pictures! Congratulations winner, finalists, and honorable mentions! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jocee for picking us! It's a picture of a thread.In Brazil is called linha mosaico (mosaic thread). It is used to make necklaces or other crafts. Congratulations to all winners! Happy friday!

    from lighttrigger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...