5.08.2011

the saturday {technically sunday/epic fail} daybook

Yes, I'm a horrible person and yes it is 1:03 in the morning and yes I am tired and yes I am grouchy and yes I wish William Moseley was here so what are you going to do about it? 
Anyway, I had this in my drafts on Friday because I *thought* I'd get it finished early on Saturday *epic fail* but it turns out it's happening today. So, here I go!
hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket
Date... May 8th, 2011
Starting time... 1:04am
Mood... Tired. 
Outside my window... the Death Star. Seriously.
I'm thinking... Wow, that cake from my grandparent's golden anniversary party was GOOD.
I'm currently reading... re-reading "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks.
I'm listening to... the creepy vibrating sounds of the desktop.
I'm wearing... my blue pajama shirt and jeggings. Yes, jeggings to bed.
I'm looking forward to...  Getting my pictures from my Uncle and Aunt tomorrow!! Or today, whatever. 
I'm hoping... Church doesn't start until late.
Yesterday, I... Drank alot of this cran-grape juice. Wow, that was so good. 
I'm hungry for... the icing from the cake. 
The song stuck inside my head is... the Pink Panther theme song. 
I love... Italian Creme Cake.
I loathe... 5min. high heels. 
This week, my goal is... to live. Duh. 
Did I meet last week's goal?... Am I still alive? 
Ending time... 1:08am
*tired voice* I did it. Yay me. *dancing to the sound of sleeping crickets* Did you see the enthusiasm to my dance party there? I'm sorry I'm so tired. I'll be awake tomorrow, I promise! 
Before I go, I want to thank everyone who's entered in my photo challenge so far!! You can enter here.
This is what I'm going to be dreaming about:
 Okay, so, my Aunt says I fangirl over Peter Pevensie/William Moseley too much. Here's a change of pace:
From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven’t thought of you. And now that I’m with you again, I’m in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you, I can’t breathe. I’m haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating, hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me, what can I do? I will do anything you ask. If you are suffering as much as I am, please, tell me.
- Anakin Skywalker
If your purpose was to melt me, then you have succeeded. 
"Easy, we're in a bit of a situation, here."
Personally, if you ask me, I would've just let the Chancellor drop. "Woops." 
Haha, okay, I'm done now.

1 comment :

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...