5.28.2011

saturday thoughts...

thinking about how I want some ice cream so bad, but I'm too lazy to get up....
thinking about how I wish I had a camera so I could take photos....
thinking about how I'm a WeHeartIt addict:
thinking about how yummy these look right now....
thinking about how many things I was going to list but I totally forgot them...real bummer...(and I also couldn't find a picture for this so here.)
thinking about how much I want french fries...I should totally go make some!!
thinking about how awkward and awesome this post is....
thinking about how yummy these look....
thinking about how I can't believe this blog has gone so far in just a few months...
thinking about how much I love you all.

9 comments :

  1. It's pretty bad when your too lazy to get up to get some ice cream, m'dear;) haha;)
    Oh and I love you, too, cause your awesome like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute post! You have the best pictures! They make me hungry haha :p

    If you get a chance, could you check out my post that is called "Pass it on" ?

    I'm trying to start like a blog activity/ game thing for everyone and I was wondering if you'd like to participate? Let me know on that post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, well at least the weekend doesn't have any requirements :) :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty photos! I'm SO a weheartit addict too! I love it!

    Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! :) So many cute pictures, and so many sweet little thoughts. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jocee: Ice cream sounds soooo good!! Too bad we can't have any. Stink. Your blog is doing awesome! is awesome* I can't believe you already have 100 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, oh my. All those perfectly scrumptious food photos are making me hungry. Ice cream, rolls, fries...and of course cupcakes...I'd take it all right now. =)

    And hey, you have to admit that weheartit is pretty cool. Aggh, I wish I had my own camera as well! I use my mom's, but I've been saving up for my own. Someday....

    Adorable post, adorable pictures, and adorable blog. <3

    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its not Summer where live(Australia)!
    I like your blog, although it does make me hungry!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...