5.13.2011

so, i just realized...

  • it's Friday the 13th
  • I don't give a cupcake
  • I think I'm the only person who hasn't been affected by this whole Blogger shut down thing...(except for my daily life...and well...life in general)
  • I have no swim practice tomorrow
  • So I can stay up late and watch "I Love Lucy" reruns and dress up like Audrey Heburn.
  • my camera really does take good pictures.
  • even if today is coincidentally friday the 13th, today is the BEST. DAY. EVER.
  • I'm having queso for dinner. 
  • Yes, I'm loving my camera right now. Examples? I think yes ;)
This is actually a hair ribbon I made after I finished school. It's made out of this old embroidered hankerchief and this piece of scrap calico-ish stuff. 
I'll post the rest of my pictures on my photography blog.
And now, by Amanda's request, I shall post some pictures of the love of my life.
The way he's staring right at that moment...oh, how I wish it was at me...*sigh*
OH. MY. GOSH. BUBBLE. LOOK AT THOSE EYES.....*gasps/sighs, swoons/faints, dies*
So, since I'm staying up late, I'm going to watch some movies. The complete Star Wars Saga, the Narnia films and Lord of the Rings are in order, what am I missing? I know I'm missing something.
Well, I'm off to get the ice cream! 

5 comments :

  1. more pictures of edmund are needed here! lol
    love that picture with the petals falling down:-) so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocee,

    I love you, thank you ever so much!! Hehe, but I still like Skandy better. Even tho his personality does drive me up a wall sometimes, cuz he seems to rarely smile anymore.... I do LOVE Will's personality! There's this one interview/vid of Will & Skandar after 'PC', and they are both just crazy! So ya... :)

    Thanks again! Lovely post, btw.

    Love,
    MAnda

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best movies in the world! :) and really cute hairbow by the way. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Will's eyes in that last one! so gorgeous! have you seen what his hair looks like now?? its long and so yuck!! I have no idea why he let it grow out, its definitely not attractive :/ anywho, I love Lord of the Rings! =)

    much love♥♥

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...