5.26.2011

THAT IS TOTALLY WICKED!!!!!

song stuck in my head: the Incredibles theme...*sigh* I love that movie...
And it IS so totally wicked, because this morning, I woke up, and I checked my email, and low and behold, there's a comment from someone named ~Kimberly~ which says...
     Oh mi goodness, your blog is ADORABLE! I'm super proud to be the 100th follower! Yay! God bless. :)
     May 26, 2011 3:19 AM
Well, Kimberly, my message to you is: I'm super proud AND happy, too!! Thank you so much!!! *screams, freaking out, crying, jumping up and down, dance party, makes cupcakes, going to Narnia to tell the Pevensies, waking up my sister, runs back into my room and gets in the bed and pulls the covers over my face and hopes she won't come and pulverize me*
No, seriously, I cried. It wasn't long and hard like those gushy girl movies, but it was short and sweet. I also thanked God for giving me the determination to go on this long. *sigh* It has been a great 5 months with all y'all! (which, it technically is now) Thank you SO much for enduring my Texan/slowly changing into Alabama accent, my fangirls over Peter Pevensie and Narnia, my endless pictures of cupcakes, my writings, and me just being me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love each and EVERY one of you guys :)) I even have something for you: *pause* Okay, so this is TOTALLY off subject but there are these random guys outside making noise and now it sounds like an earthquake is happening. *another pause* The ground shook. Oh wait! They're delivering new garbage can thingys! You know, the ones that you put in your front yard! Okay, okay, I'll stop! (sorry, y'all) OMG ONE OF THEM JUST STARTED SINGING!! (ahem he's a little off ahem {"little" being the understatement}) Here's what I got for ya':
And, here's the BIG news: MY BLOG PARTY IS NOW ON!!!!!!!


(the button didn't turn out quite the way I liked it...stupid Photobucket quality..)
This blog party will be filled with lovely-happiness, tags, GUEST POSTS, awards, cupcakes, fangirly-ness, and just about everything you can think of, so, c'mon over and join the fun!!
To kick off this blog party I have a series of questions (mostly about summer) and YOU get to answer them in your post. (I'm going to, also)
  • What would your dream summer vacation be?
  • After a rainstorm, what you think of when you see the sun peeking out from the clouds?
  • If you were stranded on a desert island with the sun streaming down on you and had ONE palm tree for shade, you can only have three things with you; what would they be?
  • Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry or neopolitan?
  • If you saw your celebrity crush walking down the beach with a surfboard, what would you do?
  • If you went back in time for a day, what era would you go back to, and why?
  • What's your favorite thing about waking up on a summer morning?
  • Your soundtrack or theme song(s) for the summer:
  • Say you went to California to visit family. What's the first thing you would buy?
  • Manicure, pedicure, or facial?
  • What's your favorite color combination?
  • If you were at the beach and you wanted to write a message in the sand, what would you write?
  • You're stuck in Paris with $10,000. What do you do?
  • What's your most favorite type of summer weather?
  • Blowing bubbles while taking a bubble bath?
  • Cupcakes or dictionaries?
Here are my answers:

  • What would your dream summer vacation be? Hmm, probably to California so I could see my Uncle and Aunt and they're *ADORABLE* dog named Grace. Not to mention *celebrities* **screams**
  • After a rainstorm, what you think of when you see the sun peeking out from the clouds? On a happy day: *sigh* I just love sunshine. Sometimes, I think: "Darn, we'll have swim practice today after all". 
  • If you were stranded on a desert island with the sun streaming down on you and had ONE palm tree for shade, you can only have three things with you; what would they be? A *huge* portable fan, a lifetime supply of batteries for that van, and food and water (counts as one thing in MY book)
  • Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry or Neapolitan? Neapolitan. I really like the way they taste all together. 
  • If you saw your celebrity crush walking down the beach with a surfboard, what would you do? Stare. Really, really bad. Then he'd walk away and my sister would be like: "Jocee?!? That's Narnia walking down the street!! Why aren't you following it?!" (in those exact words)
  • If you went back in time for a day, what era would you go back to, and why? The 1950's. Well, everyone was so glamorous, and then I could hang with Lucy and Ethel!!
  • What's your favorite thing about waking up on a summer morning? The sun streaming through my windows. (my room's painted yellow, so the color really sets off the sun's light :D)
  • Your soundtrack or theme song(s) for the summer: "Here Comes the Sun" the Beatles, "Walkin' On Sunshine" Aly & AJ, "Love in A Box" Workday Realease, "Ours" Taylor Swift.
  • Say you went to California to visit family. What's the first thing you would buy? Beverly Hills. Haha, just kidding. Vintage sunglasses!!
  • Manicure, pedicure, or facial? Hmm....all three!!
  • What's your favorite color combination? Yellow, gray, and white. I just ADORE it. 
  • If you were at the beach and you wanted to write a message in the sand, what would you write? "Hey! Hey you! Yeah, you! I love you."
  • You're stuck in Paris with $10,000. What do you do? First, I would set aside eating food. Then, I'd buy vintage spray perfume bottles and Audrey Hepburn shoes and sunglasses and cheese and bread. And maybe a restaurant and the Eiffel Tower while I'm at it ;)
  • What's your most favorite type of summer weather? When the sun shines while it's raining. 
  • Blowing bubbles while taking a bubble bath? Lol, why not?
  • Cupcakes or dictionaries? How about this: Cupcakes + Dictionaries = the Cupcake Dictionary. Ah, yes, I like that  better ;)
Link up, all, and have fun in the sun!! 






18 comments :

  1. Yay!!! It's going to be awesome! You are my favorite blog to read and everything you post is filled with epic awesomeness and I am so proud to be a member on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so incredibly happy for you! <3 Congrats, sweet girl, and I cannot wait to see you hit your 200 follower mark :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100 followers!! (Well, 103!)
    Mind sending 11 of those over to me? ;) Jk!

    Anyway, Imma go post this on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek!!! Jocee, this is so exciting! Congrats on 100! So happy for you!

    Love and hugs,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NOMINATED you: http://wearcapefly.blogspot.com/2011/05/you-could-be-blogger-of-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I literally squealed when I saw my name and comment in this post! :D That has to be one of the bestest responses I've ever had to a comment...!
    Keep your blog going. It's, um, amazing!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this party! I will be joining in!

    PS- There's an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Wow, only five months blogging? You are so pro! Or, as my friends and I would say, pretty preciously pro!:) These questions look so fun -- I'll have to do after I get back from school. Congrats again, Jocee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome questions and answers! :) Love the last one! haha! And cool button!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YaY!!!! So exciting! I'm really happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jocee,

    just wanted you to know I entered, but the reason that I don't see my name up with the others is prolly, I'm guessing, becuz I have a private blog. So yup!

    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog totally inspires me Jocee. I really hope i can reach 100 followers like you ;)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is adorable.

    The "blog party" idea is also precious. I'd love to participate, but I don't like writing on my blog much.
    I don't like interrupting my Sharpies. :3

    And grats on 100 followers!
    I hit that last week.
    It's an amazing feeling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jocee!! You got nominated over at my blog!! Here's the link:

    http://forgottenpaperairplanes.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-got-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm joining, I'm joining!!! I'm so excited!
    And CONGRATULATIONS on your 100 followers!! Woot woot! :D :D :D
    With mucho looove,
    Lauren :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is so cute! I just found it and I already love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats about your blog! =D
    I entered today, sorry I'm a bit late ^-^

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...