5.22.2011

this post is titleless. okay, maybe not.

*sigh* I'm tired. I'm lazy. I didn't want to change the font. I've been up since 7:30am, and I'm getting up at 5am for morning swim practice. I went to church, my swim meet, the airport to drop of my dad, Popeye's for dinner, my Grandma's house for basketball, and I'm just NOW getting home to two bugs in the house. Ew. I've been out since 9am, and it's now 11pm.
I love you all, I'm sorry I haven't posted today (okay, so this counts), and goodnight.
P.S. It's so hot in Texas. I'm sweating. In my house. Gross. Okay, maybe you didn't need to know that. But seriously, I'm sweating like a pig, and pigs don't sweat, so you know it's hot over here.
Nighty-night, dearhearts <3
OH!! I HAVE 93 FOLLOWERS NOW!! YIPPPEEE!!!
Wow, I just suddenly woke up.
Okay, bye!
For real.
Ugh, I need to stop typing *long pause* Okay, NOW I'm done.

3 comments :

  1. Get some rest! And maybe one of those hand held fan thingys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocee take my advice! Get some rest and turn on your A/C and do something you enjoy cause you deserve it!

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jocee!! GO TO SLEEP!!!!! lol

    I was just wondering: when people leave comments, if you could change the color of the font or something, cuz its sorta hard on my eyes.... I have to strain to read the comments, cuz the color of the font is sooo light against the white background thingy. OKey Dokey?? Thank you!!

    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...