5.06.2011

weebles wobbles and she's probably gonna fall down.

song stuck in my head: "dora the explorer" theme song. please. kill me. now.
You may not have to kill me, I might just die on my own. Ugh. I feel like....*thinking of appropriate word* Not good. Yeah, that's it.
Today's just one of those days where I HATE Texas weather. On Monday (in May, I might add) it was about 50 degrees. 49, I guess. And it was cloudy and it looked like the clouds ate alot of food of which they digested. AKA: It looks like rain!
So, I had swim practice that day, and it was drizzling when I got there. Forget the fact some EXTREMELY LOUD airplanes flew by and mocked us, forget the fact that it started to get sunny JUST as we got in, afterwards, it was cheesin' COLD. 
The next day I felt a little sneezy, and on Wednesday I stayed home altogether because I could barely walk. 
Thursday I felt a little better, but the garbage cans were filled with tired old tissue. (Atleast I didn't have to take out the trash)  We drove to my grandparent's house (We're celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary tomorrow) and I couldn't speak correctly due to my nose being completely stopped up. Or, I should say, "stobbed ub." 
But today's a little better! Sure, I still need tissues, sure my head hurts, but we're with my ENTIRED family right now!! Grandma and Granddaddy, and Mommy and Daddy and Joy and Ernest and my Uncle and Aunt and my Grandma Sugar (mommy's mom). 
(over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house, we go! :P)
Tomorrow is going to be filled with yummy food (sweet yummy [but not cupcakes, darn] food) And beautiful dresses and the two people who are dear in my heart who will be celebrating 50 years with each other. Yes, I know, that's a LONG time to look at a person.
My dad was actually their first anniversary present. He was born on May 1st, how cool is that?!?!
I'm sure there'll be TONS of pictures. 
I'm so excited!
Forget this fever and cold, I'm healed by the Stripes of Jesus!
You know what, I think I'm going to go downstairs and convince my grandma to let me make cupcakes now.
Yeah, that's it :)

4 comments :

  1. Aww, tell your grandparents I said Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it allergies? I get them too, they're horrible. I can totally sympathize.

    It's cool that you're with your whole family, that must be fun!

    iGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolio beans! My grandparents on my Dad's side celebrated 50 years LAST YEAR, and my PARENTS celebrated 25 years LAST YEAR. hahah

    Hope you get better soon! Got my wisdom teeth pulled today, so right now I feel a bit woozy, prolly cuz I've hardly sat up all day! LOL

    Love ya,
    Manda

    p.s. watched 'Prince Caspian' today. For, like, the 30th time. JK, but I've watched PC like at least 20 times, no joke. :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...