6.21.2011

i have a new love!

Okay, so the first order of business is to thank everyone for the lovely comments I received on my last post. It was so sweet how each of you had something encouraging and inspiring to say and I feel much better, and I love each and every one of you. I wish I could send you all cupcakes :))
And now, the second order of business is to tell you all:
And the third and most important order of business is that today, on the first day of summer, I have found a new love. It's called Shop Ruche, and it's my own personal haven. Vintage haven, that is....
This is the first outfit I would buy from this shop. Okay, instead of would buy, I'll change it to will buy. Isn't the place just too cute?!?! I'm loving the ring and hairclip...*sigh* Anyway, I also have a new hobby for summer.....(or the rest of my life for that matter)
collecting stamps
My dad got a letter in the mail from one of his old friends, and the most AH-DORABLE lilac stamp was pasted onto the envelope. I successfully removed it, and put it onto my own ivory colored envelope that I just think I might frame when it's completely full of stamps. Isn't that such a great idea? Yeah, I think so.
What are your new loves? 
Happy summer, all :))

11 comments :

  1. Oh, I love that place! My cousin showed me the website and I fell in love. That purse and those shoes are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been collecting used stamps on the inside of a journal cover. it's lovely so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to make this one a linky-post. Because you would get some brilliant feedback on this one!

    Also, I'm sorry you had such a poo-laden day yesterday. I love you, and I'm praying for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read that you feel better Jocee! :) Lovely outfit, it all goes together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwwwww love the lok of that place :D :D :D
    <3 <3
    umm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOooh! I love that outfit!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit is wonderful. Sorry if my comment on your last post sounded harsh...I think I might have gotten upset as well. :) Sorry...

    Collecting stamps is SO cool! I started to collect when I was younger,then gave it up becasue I was too lazy to put them in a book.

    They might be worth something some day! There are these tape-like things called hinges. They make the stamp stick to the paper without ripping the stamp.

    Have a wonderful day,

    Bethany :)

    P.s. I found this book "The cupcake queen" you should check it out! :) I started reading it and it's really fun so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh i sooo wanna find a shop like that where I live!!!! oh ya. :)

    ummm, hmm, well, i LOVE tumblr. my tumblr:

    becuzhelivestumblrcom.tumblr.com

    is chock full of NARNIA POSTS! Yup. You should check it out. PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! and leave me a lil note in my ASK BOX. u dont have to ask me anything, just say hi or somethin. THANKS.

    love,
    manda

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great! I actually thought about stamp collecting a while ago, so I might do that. But I got the COOLEST two stamps! One from Turkey and one from Africa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. cupcakes!!! {Drool}.

    I'm checking out Shop Ruche right now!! I LOVE vintage-y-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcome! Glad I could be of help. <3

    Have fun collecting stamps! I'd like to collect vintage postcards. If I could ever get around to actually buying one, LOL. ;)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...