6.27.2011

i miss you, even though i haven't met you

Oh, Peter, Darling, it's been a long time, hasn't it? I've been a really bad girl, neglecting you like I have. But I here to make up for it, see? I'm here to make up for all those times I didn't get to hear your perfectly deep voice whisper, "Goodnight, beautiful," in that indescribably alluring British accent.
So, to make up but for neglecting-ness, this post is going to be entirely filled of pictures of the love of my life, my husband, and my High King of Narnia.
I don't know whose hand that is, but he looks soooooo serious and ssosoooo beautiful.
Look at how wistfully he's looking into the distance...wow...
*flipping out*
Yes, I know, still the same old pictures, but I've literally seen everything. I need more new pictures of him that DON'T include him with that weird insane hippie long hair. *ahem* Excuse me, dear. ANYWAY...
It's been a really long time since I've done a plain old fangirl post, and I'm redeeming myself. Am I a good girl again?
Yes. I think so.

10 comments :

  1. Almost...but you need to post some pictures of Hayden for gosh sake...but this is pretty good too;) I just don't feel right swooning over your mr. pretty though;) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww :) dream on bethany... (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, nice photos of him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You find all the best photos of him. I mean, *swoon*

    But, even if I'm also a crazy fan girl, I'll let you have him. ;] I'll just take Callan McAuliffe instead...

    -Grey

    ReplyDelete
  5. those.eyes. they get me every time.

    much love♥

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...