6.24.2011

le lazy blogger

1. I was supposed to blog about this yesterday. Hence the post title. You don't believe? Fine. Don't take my word for it:
take hers. She is just too funny, by the way.
2. Don't random/out-of-the-blue/totally uncalled for cupcake pictures cover up a multitude of le lazy blogger days?
3. To be perfectly honest with you guys, I have absolutely no idea why I'm numbering things in this post. Also, the pictures I'm posting don't really correspond with anything...
4. I'm going to camp the week of July 4th and I need seven guest posters for that Monday-Sunday. Any volunteers? Pretty please?! I know you can't resist this:
5. this post is going absolutely nowhere. Sorry, guys :/ 
6. My grandma, sister and I went shopping for new sundresses yesterday! You think I should do a fashion post? 
7. My friend has this totally-rockin' awesome-like-OhMiGosh t-shirt and I have to share it with you. So, I'm going to leave you with this:
The first person who gets this joke gets virtual tea and scones. And a rainy day, and a candle. And a book. 
Yeah, that's it. 

15 comments :

  1. Liar, liar, pants on fire!!!!!!!

    Tee hee.

    Also, I'd love to guest post. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jocee! I would love to be a guest poster. If you want.

    Email me: holderofheart@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.) I. Want. That. Shirt.
    2.) I love listing things randomly.
    3.) I would guest post (:
    4.) I love Brittany from Glee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, camping is fun! Have a great time!

    (Oh, and I love your random pretty pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be a guest poster! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, I love it! and I get the joke! and the prizes, I guess! yayyyy. ;]

    p.s.
    like all of the pics in this post are insanely gorgeous. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahhahahaha, fondue for two!!!!!! Heather is just hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, random posts like this make me a happy girl :) that's why i love your blog so much :)

    and i wouldn't mind guest posting for ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heehee...I love random posts that go nowhere. They make me laugh.

    And I'd love to guest post! :)

    Sally
    thecornetcrazie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll guest post. I've never guest posted before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes...do a fashion post!:D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, I'm really interested in guest posting! :D I already have some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Also, you with the cute face...I cannot WAIT to see who wins that giveaway of yours!

    ...and you should check out mine! =D

    http://dramaticelegance.blogspot.com/2011/06/present-first-giveaway.html

    So yeah. <3 I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, i'd love to guest post! I really need people to check my blog out and I think this would be a great way to get recognition since you are such a great blogger! Thanks for the help! ;)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...