6.22.2011

playing around with...

001. Polyvore
hello summer
002.  My camera :)
This is the cherry from the ice cream sundae I had...on Sunday (lol) at my grandma's house. She has these *adorable* vintage glasses that I used and it's just lovely.
Yes, that's my hand on the side, there. The wind was blowing and I had to hold this lovely wildflower up :)
This picture was an honor to take. The sun was just about to set, and the sky was the perfect shade of baby blue and turquoise that meshed together in the middle..and this plant just happened to be right there. 
This is Lizzy. She's one of my best friends, and just happens to be one and a half. She's the most precious thing ever, and I'm so proud of myself for getting a shot of her while she stood still ;P
This picture is completely unedited...'nuff said.
003. GIF's. 
I made my first one today:
7PreYN on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
My dad brought home a cupcake from some random meeting he had....*sigh* I just love random cupcakes...with even randomer teapots in the background ;)
What have YOU (ha, didn't expect that, didya'?)  been playing around with lately?

9 comments :

  1. Jocee, your photos are so awesome! I love the cherry one especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome pictures Jocee!(: and i totally love the GIF. I'm diggin' that random teapot in the background. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are getting really good!
    The cupcake thing is funny!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos and Polyvore collage Joocee! :) Hmmm, I've been playing around with ... craft stuff and prizes (giveaway at my blog!). Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos! I love the silhouette flower against the gorgeous sky!! That would totally win a photo contest. :)

    Have a wonderful day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude, HOW DID YOU MAKE THAT GIF?!?!!?!?!?!??!?! I wanna know, like, way bad. So ya. the cupcake pic is my fave, btw. :D

    Love,
    MAnda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos - the one of the plant against the sky is great! - and the GIF is fantastic. :) I've never made one before... maybe I should consider it... :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...