7.08.2011

Be happy {a guest post by Destiny}

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't 

Blonde-fashion-girl-girlfriends-girls-handbags-favim.com-89846_large

and believe that everything happens for a reason
If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Tumblr_lnln1mh1el1qf8199o1_500_large

Let's be happy with our lives.... a lot of people find that hard because their so afraid of what others might think! But God knows we are beautiful! Isn't that all that matters??? Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.


Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.


God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight. Some people think life can be a burden... and He gave it to you, because he KNOWS you can handle it. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, smile when your sad, love what you've got, and always remember what you had. People change and things go wrong... but always remember: Life goes on.

A bit about the author:


Hello! My name is Destiny! a teenager, a photographer, an artist, a Jesus freak, and a blogger for life! I love capturing God's creation.... especially flowers and such! It's just SO beautiful! I love making people laugh and I enjoy writing. I l'amour Paris and vintage too. Heck, I love a lot of things.... to find more of my writings, feel free to check out my blog, "Sharing Endless L'amour". I hope you enjoyed reading this post :))

Sharing Endless L\

7 comments :

  1. Insightful post, Destiny. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post (and pictures)! I enjoyed reading this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute post! This made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lOVE. the 1st pic of those girls!!!! very vintage looking. :) and i'm all bout vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post, and LOVE the pictures!
    xo
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a sweet post. I love the pictures and it was very nice and a good reminder to be content.

    Good job,
    iGirl/Dani

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...