7.26.2011

beautiful people {july edition}

Usually when I do writing posts I find that not many people take the time to read it. It seems like they skim past this and get to "the good stuff". But, I really like to do these Beautiful People posts because it helps me with ideas for my writing, and not to mention, I just love my guy characters's faces. They are so beautiful. *sigh*. Anyway, moving along!

For this Beautiful People I'm going to have two of my characters answer the questions, and yes one of them is going to be Charlotte from my Narnia rewrite. I'm rather obsessed with her, I must say. But after Charlotte, there's going to be someone new. Someone you haven't heard of. And I do believe that you'll like him. Alot ;)
No, she doesn't really where a cowboy hat. I'm pretty sure those didn't exist in Narnia. Anywho, I give you:
Charlotte Dawson
  1. What is his/her biggest secret? Probably the fact that one of the Lords of the Council is taking control of her, and no matter how hard she tries, she can't do anything about it. 
  2. Has he/she ever been in love? Before Peter? Eh, she's had a few school crushes now and then, but never in love. 
  3. What is his/her comfort food? Waffles. Always waffles. With cream and strawberries. 
  4. Does he/she play a musical instrument? If so, what? She plays a little bit of piano. Her mother taught her, and it's now a part of her. 
  5. What colour are his/her eyes? Hair? Her eyes are a deep emerald green, and her hair is a dark brown, almost black. Her eyes are the first thing that people notice about her. It's said she has the most beautiful eyes ever seen in man's perspective.
  6. Does he/she have any pets? On earth, no. In Narnia, the animals have free will, but she does have some favorites. 
  7. What is his/her favorite place to be? In Narnia, she loves the meadow behind Cair Paravel. There are so many wildflowers everywhere. 
  8. What are some of his/her dreams or goals? To be honest, she hasn't really made any. Just to be the best High Queen she can be. 
  9. Does he/she enjoy sports? She loves cricket, and rather enjoys swimming. 
  10. What is his/her favorite flower or plant? Cherry blossoms. 
And now, I'd like to introduce to you my newest creation. In fact, I'll give you the first paragraph of the story. 
"Every morning I wake up and ask myself: 'Are you crazy? Is this real?' And then I open my bedroom door. That's the only answer I need. 
     My name is Aeric Ford. I'm a member of the Axel Code. They say Jon Moon will save us."
I now give you:
Aeric Ford

  1. What is his/her biggest secret? That he's apart of The Axel Code. No one in the outside world knows this, nor can they find out. 
  2. Has he/she ever been in love? In love, no, but he likes a girl. 
  3. What is his/her comfort food? Ramen Noodles. What? He can't like them? 
  4. Does he/she play a musical instrument? If so, what? Unfortunately, no. 
  5. What colour are his/her eyes? Hair? His eyes are a grayish-blue. It's kind of hard to explain. You'd have to see it. But it's a very vibrant color. His hair is a very dirty blonde, but in the outside world, you rarely see him, so if you wanted to describe him, he'd be gone before you could. 
  6. Does he/she have any pets? He had a beagle, but we don't know what happened to it. 
  7. What is his/her favorite place to be? Probably next to the Axels. That's where he thinks best. Except, when it comes to the actual Axels, his mind goes blank 
  8. What are some of his/her dreams or goals? To find the secret of the Axel Code. Before it's too late. That is everyone's goal. 
  9. Does he/she enjoy sports? He's a pretty good football player, of course, he doesn't have much time to play.
  10. What is his/her favorite flower or plant? He likes Azaleas. He's never known why, but he enjoys the many colors. 
And this was my Beautiful People post. Hoped you like :))
{pee ess: I think it's time for me to get a new blog design. Don't you think? Vote on the poll on my sidebar      :{)] <-- mustache smiley face with a square chin hehe}

6 comments :

  1. I really liked Charlotte!
    Alex seems kinda mysterious. Of course, that's probably part of his character description.
    anyways, I liked this! You should do more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Momma's computer wont let me appear as myself! It's annoying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts! The characters are so well developed. When you publish your books, I'll be the first person to go and buy them and read 'em all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And here is the recipe for the raspberry cream pie- raspberry cream pie :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALex IS beautiful. Wow! *whistles* Very awesome. Not to mention he is part of The Axel code. O.o. Suspicious.
    :{D)<---that's a smiley man with a mustache and a round chin. Oh and you can't tell, but his front tooth is gold. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...