7.28.2011

happy song

song stuck in my head: "blow away" a fine frenzy
{my day}
waffles
tea
"the priest's graveyard" ted dekker
songwriting
So, today has been a whirlwind of lovely-happyness. And because I'm just that awesome I'm going to spell "happiness" incorrectly. I think it looks alot more informal and giddy like that. Don't you think? I think so. Page 143 of Ted Dekker's The Priest's Graveyard. Pure brilliance. Props to Mr. Dekker once again. Writing a song that randomly came to me while I was at the piano one day {It's called "Happy Song", hence the post title}. Oh! And I'm going to let you see a snippit of it: {hint, press the orange "play" button in the top left corner}
*sigh* It's a really awesome lovely-happy day. That should be finished off with a lovely-happyer cupcake:
*hands each one of you a cupcake and a pocket dictionary* So, how's your day going?

7 comments :

  1. Hi I'm your newest follower! I was wondering...when are you going to post more of your story?

    By the way, I better introduce myself. I am known as Frodo to my closest friends. I am a Narnian hobbit, who loves to read and write stories and listen to Taylor Swift music. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was amazing! You are a great song writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! Where's the vocals, dearest?? I can't hear you!! Haha, just kidding. It sounds really good! I'm glad you had a lovely happy day! I did too!!!!!! :D :D:D :D:D
    :-{D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want waffles. And cupcakes. Every time I go to your blog it makes me want a cupcake! They are frightfully lovely things aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmygoshbubbles. that song was AMAZING!

    (and those waffles werent to bad either....)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the waffles look good. and that song was so totally awesome!! how did you do it? we need more!!!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...