7.27.2011

the highlight of my day

eating: cupcake flavored air {well? why not?}
drinking: orange punch in my vintage coca~cola bottle
watching: music videos by A Fine Frenzy {my new favorite artist :D}
just found out: there's a *very small* possibility that i *could* meet William Moseley while I'm in California. {and yes, i'm buying the wedding ring now}
excited for: the six new books that i checked out of the library. {four are by Ted Dekker, and two are by Nicholas Sparks}
wishing i could: go to California now
i'm going to dream about: the library i'm getting someday
Nighty-night, lovelies!! It's official: I have failed. I've posted late at night for the past few days, and I apologize. The curious case of "um..." has settled in again. Hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow :)) 



5 comments :

  1. awesome post! love all those pictures :) I just fell in love with the first song on your playlist! it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it when you post late at night, cause its not night for me!
    I love that picture of all the narnia kids eyes its really nice, I think georgie's are the nicest colour.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your going to Cali! I want to go there so badly. Will you take me with you? :)

    I hope you get to meet Will M. That would be so amazing!

    Have a lovely day, xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question. Why do you think William is in California???? He's not making a new movie or anything! I know that for a fact. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, I love the eye pictures of the Chronicles of Narnia characters!!!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...