7.09.2011

i like to pretend i'm jocee {a guest post by Mary}

I must admit, when I clicked on an email a couple of weeks ago from Jocee a slightly freaked out feeling came over me as I scanned over the few sentences she wrote- first of all it said she would be gone for a whole week at camp! A whole week?! A week without Jocee is like...a week without food and water! Seriously. Second of all, she asked me to do a guest post on her blog about whatever came to mind. But how should I know what to write a post about on the Cupcake Dictionary? I'm not much of a cupcake freak and I hardly ever read dictionaries, so here I sit brainstorming...but why brainstorm when we have things like tumblr and google images? Forget trying to decide on some long, big-worded, dramatically written post- (this is Jocee's blog, afterall) I'm just going pretend like I'm her and dedicate a post full of total Jocee-ish pictures and quotes to you all-

Why, hello there, good lookin'!

*ahem* Let me do my best Jocee impersonation for you-

"Oh my lipglossandgoshbubbleness! Isn't he gorgeous??!" *gasp* *swoons* *faints* *dies*

close enough.;)

Such becoming masculinity.

Be honest...you can't help but feel just a slight bit jealous of Georgie in those picture...

Serious face...Ooo...

Enough with Peter, now, though...moving right along...

whats next? I feel like I'm forgetting something...hmmm...

Oh yes! The cupcakes! Duh!

I'll take some of these, please...

...and these...

...Oh, and these look pretty tasty, too.

...and of course you can't have cupcakes without lemonade...

...no, wait....lets make that pink lemonade.

...or why not just have our pink lemonade and cupcakes combined?

Okay, I think I'm getting a little carried away with the cupcakes. Moving onto other things---

For some reason I really wannabe here:

doing this:

Yes, I wannabe a girl in a pretty dress staring at the Eiffel Tower while catching fuzzies and dust floating around.

WHAT ABOUT IT???!

Now lets just end this post with a dictionary...


...no wait, lets make that a Cupcake Dictionary.

~

Wow! That was fun! Maybe I should just take Jocee's place from now on. How about it?

;)

{Have a day full of lovely-happiness er, uh, lovely-happy day!}

6 comments :

  1. WOW. Cute. I think you do good Jocee impersonations, but no one can be Jocee, she's too Jocee-y (and I mean that in a good way). Adorable post, though!!

    Made me smile :) <-- (see, I'm smiling)

    iGirl/Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :) I LOVE the picture of the girl in Paris. Gotta go there one day.

    (P.s, the link to your blog at the bottom doesn't seem to be working:/ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh girl, he's a smokin ;) haha great guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one word: Whoa.

    I had no idea he was THAT good lookin'
    Thanks for opening my eyes!

    hellomynameischris1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i just found this and this is seriously so funny. ps he is SO flippin FINNEEE! haha <3
    --Sara Beth
    {www.purpleish247.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...