7.04.2011

so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu

Yeah, it's that time. I've leaving for camp today!! But, I'll be leaving you with some lovely guest posters. So, until I return...
I wannabe here:
Doing this:
Yes, I wannabe blowing at a jar while pouring perfume onto a book, WHAT ABOUT IT? Besides, it would smell good :P
Or here:
Doing this:
Yes, I'd wannabe standing on a beach while staring at these rice crispy treats, WHAT ABOUT IT? 
Or here:
Doing this:
Yes, I wannabe eating blueberry {ish} pancakes while making Taylor Swift hearts to the world, WHAT ABOUT IT?
Or lastly here:
Doing this:
Yes, I wannabe twirling in the snow while standing next to this pile of suitcases, WHAT ABOUT IT?
Heh, heh. Goodbye, dearhearts! See you all when I get back. I'll leave you with this:
A cupcake, 
And a dictionary. I love you all!

5 comments :

  1. beautiful. i love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you when you return! =) Cannot wait to read all those lovely guest posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me happy. Super creative and fun and lovely. And methinks I wouldn't mind going all those places and doing those things with you. ;)

    Have a blast at camp!

    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...