7.04.2011

Sweet Summer Time...(A Guest Post by Liz)

Before I start I would like to apologize to Jocee. I was suppose to do a recipe for this post, but turns out I didn't have the recipe that I wanted to do in my book.


I wasn't sure if I was suppose to post today after I saw Rachels (amazing!) post below, but I checked the e-mail Jocee sent me one more time, and it said I was suppose to post on Monday so, I guess I'll start!

There's something about the summer time. Something that brings out the inner child in us all.
The warm sun, the cool breeze, and nothing but blue sky for miles.


Going to the beach is one of my personal favorite things of the summer. 
Walking down the strip of sand, feeling it with every step you take. Then getting down to the water you just stand there for a minute and let the water just reach your toes. Finally, you decide it's time to get in, and you feel the water all around you, and look up at the sky and just float. 
It's a pretty amazing feeling.


And of course, there's the fruits. I love going to the store and smelling all the fresh watermelons and pears, and all the other ones I don't even know the name of.


And of course, there's that hope that you'll get to travel out of your town and do something extremely fun (I hope I get to go to Myrtle Beach this year!)
And there's just that all around wonderful feeling that comes with summer. It's the best season of the year, if I may say so.


The Author 
   Hi, I'm Madalyn-Elizabeth (Or Liz, or Maddy, whichever!) from "The Dream Catcher". I come from a small town, in a boring state, or at least that's how I see it. I started blogging a year ago, and loved it since the first day I started. I believe in God, and no one can change my mind about that. I like to try and tell jokes, even though I'm not funny and most come out cheesy and weird (:  You can also find me Here.

xx~Madalyn-Elizabeth~xx


3 comments :

  1. I think there might have been a tiny bit of mis-communication, since I was told to post today too. But oh, well! Your post was BEAUTIFUL and simply adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post...love it, Liz:) Summer is awesome!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos- great post! I really like the berry picture- they sure look appetizing :) thanks for sharing.

    ♥flor

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...