7.02.2011

three words

So, today's the last swim meet of the season for me, atleast, that's what my parents said. So, I'm going to take their word for it. Yeah, this is the last swim meet of the season for me. Of course, I don't want to go. I have to leave in about 15min, since the warm-up time was pushed up from 1pm to 11:15am. Talk about "minor changes"!! I'd rather be here:
Doing this:
Yes, I'd rather be in a random meadow playing the piano, WHAT ABOUT IT? DO THESE CAPITAL LETTERS MAKE THIS LOOK LOUD? CAN THINGS LOOK LOUD? Okay, I get the message -insert sheepish smile here-
I'll be swimming at one of the fastest pools in the country, and for the summer, the pool is going to be olympic size. Which means, I'll be swimming in the same size pool all the olympians swam in. Okay, that's obvious....yeah...anyway.
I'm going to be swimming to 200 meter freestyle and the 50 meter freestyle today. Now, I love the 50 free, but the 200 not-so-much because it's too long. Which is kinda ironic because it just happens to be my best event. Ugh. It just has to be my best event. Sometimes I wish I was a breastroker.
Anyway, I'd like to get to the topic of this post title, three words:
PRAY FOR ME. THIS DOES LOOK LOUD, DOESN'T IT?
Oh! And for the record, I would personally rather be here:
Doing this:
Yes, I'd rather be sitting on a bench outside of a large, random building with a bunch of..I think that's parsley over my shoulder, WHAT ABOUT IT?
YEAH. YOU'RE RIGHT. THESE CAPTIAL LETTERS DO MAKE EVERYTHING LOOK LOUD.

7 comments :

  1. Lol! Jocee, you crack me up! Praying for you in your swimsuit IN VERY LOUD LETTERS. ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I'm sorry hun, I'm praying for you!! And yes, CAPITAL LETTERS DO MAKE THINGS LOOK LOUD! :D lol. Love you, dear<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeheeheee I wanna play piano in the middle of a big sunny meadow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and have fun! Swim like you've never swam before! Haha, and yes, those big, capitalized letters to make them seem louder! I'll pray for you Jocee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me smile. :) Good luck, Jocee!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...