7.02.2011

words of knowledge

AKA: Quick announcement:
Yes, I sucked at the swim meet. Don't talk about it or I'll do something I'd prefer not to do because it would gross me out as much as the next person. ANYWAY....
I'm leaving town to go see my grandparents IMMEDIATELY after my swim meet tomorrow, and then off to camp on Monday, the 4th.
So, if I haven't contacted you about guest post {I have two openings left, I believe}, or I HAVE contacted you about guest posting, please comment if you want to guest post or reply to my email if I've personally asked you to guest post.
My access to technology will be gone starting early Monday morning, so ya'll gotta hurry!
Ha, I sounded so smarticle-ish up until the "y'all" part :P
By the way, I wanna be here:
Doing this:
Yes, I'd like to be standing next to a rose filled gutter twirling this parasol, WHAT ABOUT IT?
OKAY. I'VE OFFICIALLY CONCLUDED THESE CAPITAL LETTERS LOOK LOUD.

11 comments :

  1. I'm working on it right now (:
    I post on Sunday (Tomorrow) right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm officially your biggest stalker...I clicked this post exactly 37 second after you posted this.;) Anyhoooo....if you need a guest poster, lemme know, I'm still up for it, just email meh with all the info:) Love you, dearest!:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE SUCH A CUTE BLOG! And I want to be there too!!!

    please visit my blog-

    jemimabakytgul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd always be up for more guest posts. I would get it if you prefer not to have the same person doing it twice, but if you want me just email travellingstories@gmail.com. :)

    THOSE LETTERS DO LOOK LOUD, IT'S KIND OF FUNNY.

    Hugs!

    iGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, Me, me pick me! I believe i told you on another post I would like to guest post but just a reminder I am still interested!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first picture of the flowers is really pretty! Prayin for your camp experience :-). Hehe y'all...I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can post for you! Unless you already have too many people, thats fine too :) Great post btw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you've been doing with the pictures on where you'd like to be and what you'd like to be doing there. Cool idea! And I'm starting to like those loud capital letters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jocey. It's Bethany here. :) I know if you wanted me to guest post, you would have emailed me. :) So please just say no if you don't want me too, but I can guest post if you want. :) Any hoo, have an awesome time at camp!! :)

    Bethany :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So So So Sorry! I didn't check your messages until 5 minutes ago! Hope you have a fun time at camp....

    disappointed,
    Steph :(

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...