8.09.2011

awkwardly awesome

this post hath been stolen from Bleah. i like the word "hath" now, didn't you know?
awkward
  • Telling your friends the awesomest story on earth and right when it gets exciting you zone out and totally forget what was going on. 
  • When you realize your dad is on Facebook more than you are. 
  • Singing your favorite song when your voice is almost gone and then you realize you're horribly off key, only to have your little sister staring at you like a maniac. 
  • When you text your best friend and then get a text back from some random dude saying "umm...who is this?" and then you have to say "sorry, wrong number." 
  • Thinking about a conversation you had with your mom in your head and then just randomly talking about it, only for your mom to say "um, Jocelyn? We finished that conversation last year."
  • Waking up to your sister behaving like a dog and therefore licking your ear. 
awesome
  • Clearing your throat and realizing that your voice isn't really gone at all so then you can sing your favorite song on key, but your sister is still staring at you like you're a maniac.
  •  Having the word "daggum" apart of your regular vocabulary. {I love you, Mary!}
  • Thinking that you lost your friend's information forever then finding your other friend has her on Facebook {"phew" moment}
  • Sitting on the couch watching the new Victorious Special {Locked Up} and hearing someone screaming in the background and then having an entire new book idea come to you in less than 5min. {with the help of Kels, whom I love dearly}
  • Eating cupcakes. 
{pee ess: I'm having a Q&A on this blog!! Check out this post and submit your questions.}

5 comments :

  1. I love days like that. Full of so much awkwardness and awesomeness. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post actually originated at The Daybook: thedaybookblog.com.
    :)
    --Love MCat
    {glitteringcompositions.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love awkward and awesome-ness.XD Yes, daggum is a very important part of one's vocabulary. Very important and very awesome. Awesome-ness has ruled my day today, cept' for the fact that I had to come home from my lovely va-ca last night=/ *sigh* Oh well, at least I have WIFI at home.:D

    By the way---Crouton and I were driving through Austin last night and I thought of you...shuda stopped by, huh?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daggum is the best word. I say it a lot.

    And I totally relate to the....ummm singing off key, and you siblings staring at you like you're crazy. That happens to me a lot.

    Love ya too my friend!! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...