8.19.2011

me, at the moment

raspberry tea. five cups, exactly. yes, i am a tea addict, judge me all you like. 
pride & prejudice. i've become a jane austen addict in the course of about 7hrs.
{7hrs = watching both versions of the movie + reading the novel}.  there's something about mr. darcy that can only be explained through emotions.
cookies. i don't know what it is with me and cookies right now, but i just really really want some. no, this will NOT replace my relationship with cupcakes. i'm just saying.
six day. six days until i travel over the great white way into the wild, wild west! 
aka: six days until ca-li-for-ni-a! you know, i think "the great white way" has something to do with broadway. not california. but still! it sounded good, right?
my sister. i always thought that one day we'd walk along hand-in-hand in perfect harmony, but i realized that it would be some interesting harmony because she's a foot shorter than i am. of course, that's going to change. soon. 
vintage. no, for no reason in particular. i just like it. you know?
reading. trying to tackle dear john and ted dekker's sinner before tomorrow when they're both due. that's what you get for going to camp for a week and NOT taking them with you. 
black & white. it's my new obsession, partly because it reminds me of audrey hepburn and her beastly fashion skills. 
food. because i'm famished. 
this post was "stolen" from julia.
because life is a cup of cake, lovelies.
xoxoxoo
{pee ess: notice anything different on this blog?}
{pee pee ess: first person who finds out what's different about this blog and comment about it gets a virtual hug from me :P}
ready....and go! 

10 comments :

  1. Your post title is central!! Love this post! Hope I get the virtual hug:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You changed how the dates appear in the posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it that you centered the title and date of the post? I don't remember that before. Also, did you get rid of the signature?

    Either way, cool post! I love the pictures, especially the cookie one. Desserts are awesome.

    iGirl/Dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post title and date are in the center rather than to the left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tomorrow is Bin Bon's (aka Mr. Ben Barnes) 30th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeek!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, is it the title of the post is in the center? cause I don't remember it being like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading Pride & Prejudice right now. And I'm really liking it! I want to watch the movie when I'm done.

    You just wait...my sister is 3 years younger than me and about 2 or 3 inches taller than me. Haha!

    I love black and white photos! <3

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. raspberry tea -- yum! have you ever had kalahari red tea? ohmygoshbubbles it's delicious!!! (http://www.amazon.com/Kalahari-Premium-African-Honeybush-20-Count/dp/B000F4OP3O) i hear ya about the cookies. my aunt made some chocolate chip cookies the other day and i must have eaten, like, 20 of them x) ohhh they're so good...

    oh, and are the date header and post title are newly centered? i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's centered? I think... love the post, I'll have to steal it sometime(:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raspberry tea is yummy! I tried some for the first time today and I can't believe I hadn't tried it before! It's funny, because everyone in England is supposed to love tea but everyone I know here mainly drinks either normal breakfast tea or maybe Earl Grey.
    Anyway, I just came across your blog & of course I don't know what's changed but I think it's pretty.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...