8.29.2011

staying calm

celebrity sightings {including the john williams concert}:
reese witherspoon
johnny galecki 
vanessa hudgens
rachel bilson
becki newton
john williams
james taylor
brittany ishibashi
and one more whose name i do not know. 
and now i'm leaving for home again, so i'll edit this post and include for fun stuff later, you guys!! bye!! 
hi. remember me? yeah. jocee. well, i'm home now, and i'm really tired, even though i'm not tired. did that make any sense? okay. well, i tried. but, even though i'm tired, i'd like you all to know that i did have alot of fun. it doesn't sound like it because i'm too lazy to capitalize things and add the proper puncuation...blahblahblah. you know what? i'm going to continue this post in tuesday's post. it's just easier that way. 

12 comments :

  1. You saw Vanessa Hudgens??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you saw REESE WITHERSPOON!? Awesome! And Vanessa!? Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it bad that I only know Reese Witherspoon and Vanessa Hudgens out of those names?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you saw Reese?!?!!? i love Reese! but not as much as Georgie, who's gonna be in a new movie called the 'Class Project', with Abigail Breslin, Zoe ?, and it comes out in 2012. :) Its gonna be a tense drama movie or something. I posted a pic on my blog!!!

    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com


    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I think I'm jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joce! How do you get to meet so many famous people?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you saw them all in person?
    ~Selina~

    ReplyDelete
  8. You saw Reese Witherspoon. {Thunk} <----that was me falling on the floor.

    AND YOU SAW JOHN WILLIAMS!?!?! {extra Thunk} <----that was me falling again.

    The only thing to make it better (or worse, for me), would be if you saw Natalie Portman, Johnny Depp or Basil Rathbone. Oh, wait a second, the last one is dead...so if you saw him, that would be bad. Yeah, really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude...that is what I call BEAST!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...