8.07.2011

sunday love

grandparent's house for the weekend.
fresh strawberries.
mason jars. 
photoshoot with a 1970's vintage camera {it takes pictures better than my Nikon Digital!}
lemonade
beethoven's "Pathetique Sonata", 2nd Mov. on the baby grand piano
my feet up in the family room.
pure bliss that cannot be extinguished.
i'm sitting in the family room in my grandparent's house. camp is over, and i won't be able to go again until the fall. i'm currently in a phase of anti-capitalization, lemonade-lubbing {loving}, and desiring another piece of that delicious roast grandma made for sunday dinner. i'm dying for a pair of oxford shoes and i'm praying to God that there's a pair from Ruche in a size 11. i'm slightly nostalgic from leaving camp but at the same time i'm ecstatic since alot of my friends live an hour or less away from me. i can't stop running my fingers though my hair and i'm about to steal some cookies from my sister. the kitchen is echoing with sounds from my grandad and sister playing uno-spin and i can't help but smile at their comedic anger of not winning. i'm stoked for my upcoming trip to California, and i can't wait to see what my aunt and uncle have in store for us to do. i'm googling what a polo match is and browsing photos of horses {particularly from Narnia} and laying my head down on the pillow of whom i'm pretending is Peter Pevensie/William Moseley. i'm exploring my grandma's old hatboxes and realizing how many vintage things they have, that weren't vintage when they got them. i'm staring at the clock that's set in the china bowl, and my mouth is beginning to water from the smell of the fresh cookies. 
these are my sunday loves. and you're one, too. 

4 comments :

  1. Now I want strawberries and lemonade...at 10 at night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're having fun! I wish I could lay my head in Edmund's (or better yet, Elijah Wood's) lap. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you seriously take these amazing pictures?! I'm blown away. They're amazing!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was really good! i'll have to steal the idea(:

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...