8.15.2011

well, lovelies

I apologize for not posting today {this doesn't count}. I was going to do a post dedicated to Monday, but I don't really think it's relevant now, maybe next week. Summer is coming to a close, and I'll start my sophomore year in high school in September, the day after Labor Day, to be exact. Today my mom and I sat down and started on my daily schedule, and I've concluded that there are not enough hours in the day. Either that or I'll have to get up at 5am. 4am. And let's just say that I was really excited about this school year, but now that I figured out my schedule {almost} it's the exact same way it is every single end of summer. A big fat bummer. *sigh* Well, this year my mom's letting me read Ted Dekker as apart of my reading and writing {YAY!!} and PLUS he has a NEW series coming out THIS September that's supposed to RIVAL the Circle Series. Um...what could rival the Circle Series? Forbidden. That's what.
Anywho, to make up for my busyness/laziness/whatver, I'm going to post some pictures that I've been looking at on Tumblr lately...
And because my sister made me:
night, lovelies!
xoxoxxooo

9 comments :

  1. I'm not really looking forward to school either.
    Everyday I'll be stuck in a building for 7 hours.
    And also, that pie looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, at least two of them look somewhat familiar. from my tumblr, may-haps? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have no idea when I go back to school. Well I do- Around the 1/2/3 of September. And because I'm Year 11- I go in a day early!! *Sigh* xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok. so those blueberries were seriously screaming at me to eat them.
    yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's annoying. Sometimes once you get in the routine things get a lot less hectic though (thinking on the bright side here). That. Pie. Is. Awesome.

    iGirl/Dani

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so depressed this summer because I read ZERO Ted Dekker books! I think I got half way thru "The Bride Collector" before I had to return it to the library, and I read the first chapter of "The Priest's Graveyard" a week or so ago. But oh my gosh, that new series has me SO EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sad that summer's ending. Didn't it feel really short this year? Maybe that's just because it never really got hot for us. Ah well. Autumn is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...