8.29.2011

you never know if J-Lo might show up

Last day of visit. Leaving late today. I was going hiking with my aunt but I can't now, since I'm going on a tour at the Warner Brothers Studios and that starts at 8:40am. And then *another* awesome thing happens that I'll leaving you in suspense about. Hahahahaha!!! 
So far no William Moseley sightings. But we did see this guy at Trader Joe's who is famous...I just don't know who he is, so to me that doesn't count. Wouldn't it be terrible if I came all the way out to California and saw no one for but him? Well...guess what...I didn't. Yesterday, we were in Malibu, and for lunch we stopped at the Reel Inn {best. calamari. EVER.} and guess who I saw!! Reese Witherspoon. She said hi to me!! She's VERY petite. And when I say VERY, I mean VERY. She was leaving so we didn't get a chance to take a picture, and after that we went to the beach for awhile. Lots of rocks since the tide was down, and tons and tons of seaweed. But it was fun! Before that we went to a Polo Match {google it} and we had lots of water and vegan cookies. As you can imagine I was the camera person. You know me! 
We had gone to the farmer's market that morning and picked up some food, and came home and had yogurt parfaits with yellow raspberries, golden {RARE} raspberries, and blackberries. And we also had this maple pecan granola. We bought heirloom tomatoes, mozzarella and basil for tomato Caprese salad, and we bought this special lobster mushroom {google it} and we had a fantastic dinner with Uncle Q, Aunt Mary, her ah-MAZING friend Paria, and Grace. We had toasted almond gelato and berries for dessert. 
Now I have to shower for the Studio, so I'll talk to you guys again tomorrow.
{pee ess: breakfast: broccoli & cheese quiche, hashbrowns, vegan sausage, leftover tomato & caprese salad + mango fruit juice = beastness}
{pee pee ess: our scheduled outtakes post will start again soon, guys!}

8 comments :

  1. That is so awesomely awesome!!!
    Reese Witherspoon has been famous since she was a kid, so that's even more awesome!! I'm now really jealous of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's awesome! I thought you were about to say you saw J-lo. I would have been like, "NOOO I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD I live in Southern California but I never see anybody famous. I should go to more famous places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be so cool if you saw Wil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Reese Witherspoon :) She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun. : )

    Here is my outtakes post. Number 4, I guess. : )

    http://lifewithabibliophobia.blogspot.com/2011/08/blur.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Sounds awesome!
    My Outakes numero 3 (I'm a bit behind!)
    http://fizikizi.blogspot.com/2011/08/outaaaakes-numero-3-amongst-other.html

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...