9.13.2011

simply a poem

Do your carrot all for me?
My heart beets for you, 
With your turnip nose
And your radish face, 
You are a peach. 
If we cantaloupe, 
Lettuce marry;
Weed make a swell pear.
- Anonymous

on this fine morning i'm drinking black citrus tea to soothe my sore throat. {from my favorite china mug} lowercase letters are making me happy and i'm thinking of ideas for a book about my sister's life {it's her birthday present. ssh, don't tell her!}. the thought of having 200 followers is so lovely-happy and i'm so glad that i started this blog. thank you to bleah for that extra-inspiration. i'm longing to see inception again and after seeing captain america on sunday i can't wait for the avengers movie next year. i just realized it's only three months until my birthday {december 12th} and i have to start thinking about birthday party ideas. speaking of which i'm wondering on whether or not i should have a blog party to celebrate 200 followers. i want to have a change of pace. any ideas? i'm praying that when i get my own place i'll live next to an exterminator so that way all my bug problems will be fixed. and now i realize how random that was. i'm out of tea and i think i'll just have to get some more. so, while i do that, have a fine and dandy day, loverlies, and treat yourself to a cupcake:
-kiss kiss kiss, hug hug hug- 
{pee ess: i need a FAQ page. anything you've been *dying* (not literally) to ask me?}
{pee pee ess: my sister gave me a zrbbt today. four, to be exact. first person to tell me what a zrbbt is and where it comes from gets a kiss on the cheek from mary's husband. oh yes, mary :P just kidding. you'll get a kiss on the cheek from my peter pevensie/william moseley. but if mary's feeling extra generous, you may get double kisses today :))}

7 comments :

  1. NO! I'm not feeling generous;) ;) haha jk;)

    Love that poem! SO CUTE! And if the 'zrbbt' your thinking of is what I'm thinking of...it is a blow and kiss kind of thing. I give them to my little siblings all the time. So what if I googled it?;D HAHA!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. it's like a raspberry against the skin. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poem is adorable!

    AND NOW FOR DA QUESTIONS...

    If you could travel ANYWHERE (and this includes space :), where would you go?

    What is your absolute favoritest color?

    Would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?

    Converse or flip flops?

    Favorite school subject?

    Favorite winter/fall food?

    And last but not least...

    favorite flavor of cupcake? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that poem! I heard it somewhere before..
    Anyways, isn't a zrrt kinda like "blowing bubbles" on someone?

    Oh, and for a FAQ you should put stuff about you, about your blog, and what you post about, like:
    "what's your main topic when posting?"
    "what;s you inspiration for blogging?"
    and such.

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little poem! :) Congrats on getting so many followers Jocee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't zrbbt that thing in the Cosby show?? The word that Rudy made up. And its like a rasberry.
    I have seen Inception three times and I still don't quite get it.
    Congratulations on 200 followers! Lucky you!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. no, a zrbbt is one of those special hugs my cousin gives us every time, right before we go to bed when we're visiting her and her fam. she's 6. :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...