10.02.2011

of lovely-happy weekends...

the sun has set and the air is cool. a lovely day today filled with cooking and baking, playing and singing, jumping and dancing and all the like. 
even math tutorials, though i won't say that was fun. i fell asleep during them, but i was just so tired. but enough about that. 
pride & prejudice on audrey, buttermilk pecan chicken and cheesy penne for dinner, sour cream coffee cake for a brunch-like dessert, i don't care what time it is. 
white fish gill dress to church today, cinnamon pull-apart cake and lots of blueberry muffins. stilettos, that actually haven't broken my heels yet. 
talking to mary, haley, and maddy-beth; i smell like brown sugar and white cheddar cheese. 
started reading the help last night, i am in love even after the first chapter. 
had a sip of a white chocolate mocha today, maybe coffee isn't such a bad thing after all. 
and after many notes of persuasion, i finally made my twitter today.
have a goodnight, dearhearts :))
Tumblr_lrz0d7pxtu1qbrr2to1_500_large
-kiss kiss kiss, hug crossants and butter-

7 comments :

  1. Your dinner sounds sooo good!! :) It's making me hungry. ;) Sounds like a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Twitter!
    I saw the movie "the help" but I think I'll be borrowing the book from my Grandma after I finish the rest of the Narnia series(:

    P.S I totally saw my name in here, so I now automatically feel special :DDD
    P.P.S I hate math. Like, a lot. Really bad
    This comment isn't weird at all.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cupcake with a ring on it?? Wouldn't that be a great way for someone to propose?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic!! And YES!! I've been hoping you'd get twitter for toooo long Miss Jocee :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like a lovely day. Oh, and I love the pic! My (old) (not older... complicated story) (may post about it) ANYWAY she said she loved the movie The Help. So you said the book is good? Should I read it? Like, does it reel you in?

    Love, cupcakes and sprinkles,

    -Lou <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant to say old sister... got caught up in my rambling. sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love white chocolate mochas :) sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...