11.27.2011

a little bit of {sunday love}

a little bit of she and him christmas. i love zooey deschanel. and her last name. i could say it forever. deschanel deschanel deschanel..
Tumblr_lurd41zns51qhtgmbo1_500_large

a little bit of grandma's house. there's always something comforting about the familiar smell of your grandparents. also, they give the best hugs. also, vintage homes are stellar.
Tumblr_lp7mmgw1im1qdnpyvo1_500_large

a little bit of apple crisp. one of the joys of baking. after grandma does her share in the kitchen, you are permitted to take over. and thus, the house smells like thanksgiving, Christmas and yankee candles all in one sitting. 
4880565031_7f487b1a84_z_large

a little bit of composition. did i ever tell you that i finished the score i was entering into the music competition and my life was un-kaput? if not, pretend i did. i am now taking on another project and orchestrating a piano version of one of my favorite Christmas pieces. by john williams, of course. this is quite the funness. 
Tumblr_lp6pc6cfam1qbrr2to1_500_large

a little bit of crafting. the birthday party is rolling around soon... two weeks from today to be exact. grandma + mommy + me went supply shopping yesterday. making abbey's diy-dry erase boards and homemade snowglobes. my desk is now filled with glitter and miniatures and frames and acrylic paints. 
Tumblr_lv9jm76u6r1qep56go1_500_large

a little bit of writing. lately, i haven't had time to write. that isn't true. lately, i have been too lazy to write. my current stories are in the graveyard, and today, i am going to resurrect them. i have told myself to write when i feel like it, and write when i don't. i'm contemplating doing nanowrimo next year, if my schedule is in my favor. let's hope so. 

a litte bit of love. i love you guys. 262 followers? holy cheese. 
4494950783_cc4c85a18c_z_large

a little bit of cupcakes. apparently i'm making them for my youth group next sunday. this should be fun. 
Dsc_0149%25252520copy_large

-kiss kiss kiss, hug a puzzle-
{pee ess: like my new "hey, cupcake" sign? yeah. i like it, too.}

11 comments :

  1. jocee you are amazing. and i love you & your blog!

    abbie-xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't express to you how much your posts make me smile, Jocee. :) <3
    I'm completely obessed with She and Him (More specifically Zooey Deschanel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, my grandparents smell like Cigarette smoke...:-(

    And the Piano John Williams...You MUST post a clip of you playing it once you have accomplished it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear jocee,

    I love your posts. Grandparents' house = ♡. And I didn't know you wrote/orchestrating music?! Too cool. Ahh, I can totally relate to stories being "put in the graveyard." I need to do some of that resurrecting as well... Same here regarding NaNoWriMo!

    sincerely,
    one of your 262 followers.

    ps: make me a cupcake! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, my dear. All of your posts are just so.........wonderful. I mean it. :))

    Cindi

    P.S. I have nothing to say. Fail. People who read this won't understand. But you do! haha{inside joke}Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I have many things to say.

    I could say it forever, too. Deschanel Deschanel Deschanel. See?

    Secondly. Do NaNoWriMo. Just do it. You know you want to... All kidding aside, I'd say it's definitely worth it. It's a motivator to just WRITE.

    And last... I'm not the only one who says holy cheese? Thank you, thank you. You have made my day.

    Thanks for your comment on my NaNo post. Perhaps I can send you an excerpt of my novel - would you like that? ;)

    Love,
    -Me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah. I wish I knew you in real life. You're just such a hipster. I mean it. :) Congrats on 262 followers, you deserve it girl!

    Your birthday party sounds like it's going to be so lovely! I'm excited for you! And your invites look so charming!! Seriously, I might have to do something similar for my cookie party invites this year.

    Cool kat. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. If that is your grandparents' house... I'm gonna stalk it and break in and steal it and... never mind. I love it. And I love the rest of your post. And glitter. And cupcakes. And you, my dear.
    -lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on reaching 262 followers! You and your adorable blog totally deserve it :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Zooey esp in Elf!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...