11.24.2011

one accord.

it's almost surreal how time has flown by. the year starts, and comes to a close, and starts all over again, and we marvel each time, how fast it all goes. but haven't you realized by now: time flies when you're having fun! today is the day in which we give thanks. not just say thank you. we give thanks to God for living another day. we give thanks for the little things, too. thank you daddy, for the chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream. i love you for that. so much that i totally zrbbt'd you. thank you joy, for telling me all the things you wanted to be when you grow up. thank you grandma, for bringing the word of the day to us. it boosts my intellectuality. and i didn't even think that was possible after watching inception. but the best thing about saying thank you on this day, is that we do it in one accord.

my thankfuls? here are just a few:
Finding Joy | The ABC's of Thanks
happy thanksgiving, beautiful people. what are you thankful for?

-kiss kiss kiss, gobble gobble spork-

9 comments :

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Jocee. I'm thankful for your beautiful blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY THANKSGIVING, JOCEE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I don't have an etsy, but could I still sponsor? I would be more than willing to post about your giveaways, and photo challenges if you'd like... My button's on my blog...
    I'd love to be able to sponsor one of my favorite blogs!
    luv,
    Ellie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!! I am thankful for evening tea too, and your blog, like Amarnthine said. It's my favorite blog out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you have happened to get zrbbt's off the Cosby Show?!? That is like, my favorite show everrr!! If not, well this is embarassing. :)
    Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Seriously, it made my thanksgiving.
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving, darling dearest! I totally just gave thanks for the Cupcake Dictionary...and its beautiful authoress:)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. goshbubbles <3
    happy thanksgiving, jocee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for letting me sponsor! Goshbubbles you have no idea how excited I am!
    You're the best my dear!
    Ellie <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving, Jocee!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...