12.10.2011

on today

there are parties to be attended. dining rooms to be decorated for parties of my own. cupcakes to be made. gifts to be wrapped. outfits to put together. scarves to lace on our necks. slippers to place on our feet. mason jars to be filled. Christmas cookies to be decorated. star wars to be watched {oh yes}. journal entries to be written. 

this is my day. 
Berry-pink-wedding-table_large
Tumblr_lqwbmtwly31r2pt2ko1_500_large
Tumblr_lgs372fubb1qcnhkbo1_500_large
Tumblr_ls0i7oxstl1qmqbmko1_500_large
Tumblr_lr6q67kkuq1qafc06o1_500_large
Tumblr_lvhqtgajgb1r5fkaco1_500_large
Tumblr_lvwwjfncfh1qcf42so1_1280_large
Tumblr_lq8almggsj1qk21qko1_500_large
Enhanced-buzz-20298-1304524718-9_large
Tumblr_lslv7zpgtx1qdcx8yo1_500_large
-kiss kiss kiss, hug the rubber pencil-
{pee ess: my aunt just sent me macarons. with edible gold on them. uh-huh. oh yes she did.}
{pee pee ess: two days until fifteen.}
all photos via weheartit. 

8 comments :

  1. I want to pin every photo in this post. Sounds like a pretty good day to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some macarons!
    also, star wars :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. today sounds like a loverly happy day.
    yesyes.
    and i really need to make some cupcakes.
    now.
    or... you could send me some... *wink wink*
    and could you prettypretty please send me some macarons with edible gold? ;) gollygee, your aunt is like, the best aunt evah.

    may the force be with you, darling :)
    xoxo,
    gracie-oh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a beautiful day! Hope you had a wonderful time.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely day indeed! also I thought that drawing down at the bottom was a llama... BUT IT'S ACTUALLY A DEER. But it's still darn adorable and I love it very mucherly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! and a Happy Happy 15th! Have an absolutely lovely day!

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I was just reading up on how to make macaroons with gold glitter! <3 Sounds like a lovely day, and happy early 15th! :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...