1.03.2012

birds of a feather

i was snooping around online, looking for some Christmas present inspiration. i don't know how how i came about to find it, but needless to say, i found my muse.
each feather has a story. the first one signifies the blending of colors. the second gives a sense of how different the colors can be. the third shows off the dark shades of a feather. the fourth showcases autumn. and the fifth is my definition of what the world looks like during a sunrise. wrapped up and given to grandma. judging by her dramatic expression and very big kiss on the cheek, i think she liked it. 
we flock together.
number nine of sixteen before sixteen: complete.

-kiss kiss kiss, hug a jukebox-
{pee ess: this project is going to be so good.}
{pee pee ess: eight away from 300 follower giveaway. yes.}

13 comments :

  1. Very pretty! Cant wait for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I LOVE IT! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! So inspiring.
    -Grace
    come stop for tea @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of them! Especially the fifth(: <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You painted that!? It's beautiful, Jocee! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty! The colors make me happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww jocee. this is ammmmaaazing. can you sell some more on etsy?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love your sixteen before sixteen list... I just want to steal everything from your blog!! (Of course, I can't do that...)

    But your blog is just peachy. More like cupcakey.. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it! the feathers are sooo cute.(:

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's gorgeous! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love that and I really do miss painting. I'd love to get back into it one day!

    Love, Jazmyn

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...