1.18.2012

just little things {49-71}

049. opening your book to the exact page you wanted to. 
050. falling asleep and waking up to the sound of rain.
051. dreaming of the one you love most.
052. an afternoon of alone time.
053. realizing you were right all along. 
054. when you see someone wearing the exact same t-shirt as you.
055. reading by flashlight in the middle of the night.
056. perfecting a recipe the first time you tried it. 
057. the smell of clean linens.
058. wearing new socks for the first time. 
059. waking up with the sun. 
060. walking into the craft store and taking a deep breath.
061. dancing with your siblings.
062. pulling out clothes for the winter season.
063. a baby's smile.
064. watching the moon rise.
065. when your favorite song comes on the radio. 
066. finding something from your childhood.
067. finding a new artist.
068. listening to your dad tell your favorite bedtime story to your younger sibling.
069. when the wind blows your hair back. 
070. watching your grandparents reminisce on the porch. 
071. french boys blushing.

there's a draft in the house. mommy is frantically running about trying to find it, sweeping up every blanket she comes across along the way, wrapping it around herself and shivering in a comedic, overly-dramatic manner. today was my favorite breakfast: waffles and bacon and your choice of milk // orange juice. i chose milk today. i am in a way, procrastinating. i should be reading oliver twist. but instead, i am looking for romantic poems, and pondering on what it would be like if i wrote a book, in which french boys blushed too. because they do. 

Pinned Image
have a cupcake. 
-kiss kiss kiss, hug chevron-
{pee ess: ryan, send me your email in a comment and we'll talk about this giveaway. it won't let me comment on your blog and it's driving me absolutely bozonkers. <<new word.}

14 comments :

  1. aaahh 49 & 67 (: i can relate to ALL of theesee!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your words are always so silly ;) Can't wait for the giveaway! And yeah, I'd rather read poetry than the sad, sad tale of oliver twist, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this post is beautifully written! I'm loving all the little things that make us happy in life. :)

    xo, gina

    anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore you. And these posts. And you. :D
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these posts. they make me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this posts light my heart up with candles. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. jocee, your amazing. this post is, too. like really. your words have something to them that's differently incredible. SERIOUSLY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw...I love this post :) Those little things seriously made me happy just thinking about them x) :D You are so good at saying things..I dont even know how you do it girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 50, 51, 60, 63, and 71. Oh yes. I love these post...they make me happy, and that cupcake looks absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The word "Bozonkers" should go in the dictionary. Just sayin' :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. #50, 52, 55, 58, 60, 61, 63, 65, 66. you have the best little lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa. Whoa. You put me in your post. Whoa.

    And I am SOOOO SORRY that my blog was being a ding dong. Do the comments work now? I attempted to fix them so they should be working...

    -Ryan♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Opening a book to the exact page you wanted is so great. Everytime that happens to me at school, I turn to my friend with this overly excited look on my face and say "I am SO wizard... did you see that!?" (:

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...