2.22.2012

i may // i may not

i may or may not be in a sappy mood right now. 
i may or may not have this song on repeat, which may or may not contribute to my sappy mood.
i may or may not be writing letters.
my stomach may or may not be growling uncontrollably.
i may or may not be convincing my parents to get me tickets to the midnight premiere of the hunger games.
i may or may not be crumpling up pieces of paper just to see what they feel like after i un-crumple them.
i may or may not be planning an oscar party for this sunday.
i may or may not be having inspiration problems again.
i may or may not have a small crush on tom hiddleston.
i may or may not tell my aunt that i have a crush on an American, or i may just let her think i like foreign people.
i may or may not be in love with brownie batter.. and licking whisks.
i may or may not be looking at the outline of this post to see what kind of shape it makes.
i may or may not have made a quote book. 
i may or may not be designing my oscar dress. 
i may or may not have the hunger games cast on my list of people who'll present my oscars.
i may or may not be trying to extend the life of my mechanical pencil erasers.
i may or may not be just a little bit out there.
i may or may not be the doctor's new companion.
i may or may not have just trapped a bug in a window sill. 
i may or may not be thinking about eating my cupcake candle.
i may or may not be neglecting my precious peter with my precious peeta.
i may or may not make this a linky. {thoughts?}
i may or may not be thinking up a perfect augustus waters right now.
i may or may not have hung four vinyl albums from the ceiling in my dining room. 
i may or may not make brownie cupcakes. 
i may or may not be stalking ruche's new spring lookbook.
i may or may not end this post with a photo of my fingernails from Christmas.
yes, i may. but i need motivation to paint my nails again, and this is the best way.
now it's a linky!


-kiss kiss kiss, hiddles & scrabble-
{pea ess: i may or may not have a big crush on josh hutcherson's jaw. yeah, i may.}
{pea pea ess: breakfast for lunch? i think yes. we've been rethinking scrambled eggs lately.}

22 comments :

  1. "i may or may not have a big crush on josh hutcherson's jaw" Ha. You goof. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm, yum. josh hutcherson's jaw. ♥♥♥
    this was a great post!

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. "i may or may not be just a little bit out there." love that. me and you both sweetpea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE JOCEE.<3 you are sooooooooo inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phahahaha, this post was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love the "may or may not". Loved it 'til the very end. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. brownie batter > cookie dough. oh yes. loved this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "i may or may not have a big crush on josh hutcherson's jaw."
    Oh, Jocee, you make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you may or may not make my day million times brighter.
    and you may or may not make me lol.
    and you are most extremely awesome. mmmhm.
    xoxo,
    gracie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brownie batter > than everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i may or may not like this post. i do.
    and i love breakfast for lunch.(:

    -oriana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! You should totally do a link for this, I would totally do it!

    But seriously? Josh Hutcherson! he is NOT peeta. He's cute, but no peeta. I think of the perfect peeta being Skander (of Narnian fame ;) with blonde hair.... anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so very much in love with brownie batter. It's a wonder we ever manage to get any baked with how much I eat straight out of the bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Josh Hutcherson is amazing. End of story <3 His jaw makes me feel weak-kneed. And yes, I will admit it. I have fallen head-over-heels for an actor, even though I swore it was never going to happen. Curse Josh and his gorgeous-ness

    ReplyDelete
  15. This would be a cool link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Peeta. Yes, oh yes. :) Make this a linky!

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool blog here. I thought this was a very cute post.

    Would you like to check out my blog?

    godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't chose Peeta over Peter!!!!! Peter will be crying if you do!! Also, can I help you design the Oscar dress? I love designing pretty outfits for the people I draw <3 (P.S. Let cute little Rue poresent your Oscar to you)

    Please visit my blog!
    http://goldy090forevr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHOAWHOAHWHOA.

    The doctor told me I was his new companion.

    Something isn't right here.

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your blog! care to take a peek at mine?

    http://anundefinedreality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. aw thanks for following my blog! :D the second i saw "josh hutcherson's jaw" i said "yup. definitely following her." :D have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh. My. Word. Josh Hutcherson's jaw makes me melt inside. He is so extremely attractive... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...