2.15.2012

if i were a tack, this is what i would pin.

so, it's been going around, and it's now no secret: pinterest has taken our hearts captive. sounds a bit silly if you think about it, a virtual wall where you virtually pin just about anything you desire. i mean, yeah, it's loads of fun to get an actual wall and actually pin actual photos and things of that sort onto it, but really, you guys, who can deny that they love pinterest? i can't.

Source: flickr.com via Jocee on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Jocee on Pinterest



Source: flickr.com via Jocee on Pinterest






Source: flickr.com via Jocee on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Jocee on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Jocee on Pinterest

limiting myself to a number would result in sheer chaos, so this is me, unrestricted.
-kiss kiss kiss, sweetheart- {<< oh, haymitch}

16 comments :

  1. Haymitch..yes!
    This is wonderful, by the way. But you know about my inability to say anything that has to do with the actual content of a post, so yeah. I'm really surprised I even said anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i think i love you. this was awesome. i really loved
    a) that third shot of the bedroom door
    b) the hair tutorial and
    c) that "stay creative" list

    oh, and obviously, your whole "sweetheart, haymitch" thing, but that goes unsaid ;)
    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest, it can...wait, scratch that, it IS addictive!!! I referralered a friend of mine, and two weeks ago, she had no idea what this thing called pinterest was. Now? She is hooked. Bait, line, and sinker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the latte art! soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pins are SO dreamy! Love it. And your last words always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your light, breezy style, girl!
    Also - I love how you have a picture by Lindsey as your first pin. And the procrastination pin... oh dear! I can relate way too well.

    Thanks for linking up! It was so fun to see your pins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this! so cute and creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yup, these look like you. of course there had to be a cupcake photo in there. (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Should I have heard of Pinterest????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, and thanks Jocee for your advice. I finally made a blog button! :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such amazing photos, jocee! i haven't joined pinterest yet, but if this keeps coming up on all the blogs i follow, i might just have to : )
    oh, and i've added your blog to my 'Good reads' list because you are such a talented, amazing and funny blogger!
    -Holly <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Jocee! I haven't succumbed to pintrest just yet, but I do enjoy browsing it. :-)

    On a side note: I'm a relatively new commenter and reader, but I love the way you express yourself so honestly. Thanks for being you, dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are lovely! I especially LOVE LOVE LOVE your title for this post. ;)

    xoxo,
    Grace
    come stop for tea {and a cupcake} @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...