3.16.2012

because i can't think of anything else to say,

twelve stops while shopping. 
eleven oreo cookies. 
ten gulps of orange soda pop. 
nine found puzzle pieces. 
eight sweet bread rolls. 
seven items from hobby lobby. 
six wooden figures. 
five golden raisins. 
four simultaneous conversations.
three extra-large scoops of rainbow sorbet. 
two gourmet cupcakes.
and one week 'till the hunger games. 
{and alot of food.}
Pinned Image
thank God it's... fez. and friday.
-kiss kiss kiss, wes bentley's beard-
{pea ess: sing the post to the tune of "twelve days of Christmas". hint. hint.}

16 comments :

  1. I am in love with this. The way you wrote it is PERFECT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and adorable..as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. You awesomeness exceeded all limitations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're posts are always SO adorable! Love it how you did that at the end. It's ingenious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, wes bentley's beard. hehe.

    i actually know who he is too, he came to my church a loooong time ago(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Tee Hee* Funny!!! I knew that tune would go with it. Thanks for the help you posted about, >(.".)< Jocee >(.".)<, the videos are now truly up thanks to you. Hope the hunger games goes well, espeically all the details like Rue's angel dress and Catniss' fiery dress. :)

    =^..^= Hunteress =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny. I actually sang it to the Christmas tune after I read it! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. so, I sang this post the tune of the twelve days of christmas...it was wicked. I need to email you! I had a mind-blank week, like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I like your version of the song way better than the original one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I creeped my family out by suddenly bursting out singing this.
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it weird that I sang the song in my head to what you wrote? :P And omg, **insert spaz attack about the Hunger Games**!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh this is so loverly!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. ps You're such a genius. Who would ever think of this idea? - Jocee? Yes. And only Jocee.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...